telling Damon

"you're a witch" Damon says confused

"well Heretic, a vampire witch" i tell him. he sits up and perches himself gingerly at the end of my bed 

"who know's?" he asks with worry in his voice

"technically my mother, Bonnie, Rebekah and and old ex friend Oscar" i tell him with a subtle smile

"how come Bonnie knows?" he asks so i explain that i needed to get my head around it so did some magic in the maths room and she saw and is now going to tutor me, whilst i explain i watch as his facial expression change.i watch his beautiful eyes flicker as he listens. my eyes start to water

"i understand if you don't love me anymore" i finish as the tear trickles down my face. Damon looks at  me and wipes the tear with his thumb.

"you know what, nothing can stop me from loving you, bella you could be a werewolf and i would still love you" he says and stands up. he grabs my arms and stands me up. in the same moment he wraps his hand around me and hugs me. it was so comfortable

"i will always love you" he whispers in my ear

"i love you always" i whisper back. he lifts my chin and kisses me passionately. he pulls away and pushes a stray piece of hair behind my ear. i look at the clock on the wall and realise its half 1 so i have to meet Bonnie.

" i have to go meet Bonnie she is going to teach me magic" i say. 

"do you want me to drop you off" he replies i nod my head and we walk downstairs. i dodge any contact with Elena. We walk to the car hands interlocked and Damon (being the gentleman he is) opens the door for me. i sit in the car and we start driving. we pull up outside the forest and ten to 2 and i see Bonnie.

"you staying for the show"i turn around to Damon and say with a giggle

"no but i'll wait in the car until you are done" he replies and i run up to him and kiss him softly on the lips. he pulls away with a smile. i walk toward the middle of the woods following Bonnie.

"oh my goodness you don't understand how good it is not to be the only witch around" she giggles

"okay okay what are we going to do?" i ask curiously

"just some simple spell like lighting things on fire and levitating" she replies 

we get to the middle of the forest and i can already tell something is wrong.

"can you hear that?" i ask Bonnie

"no i don't have vampire hearing remember"he replies with a giggle. i stop where i and and Bonnie walk behind me.  suddenly i hear someone running around in a circle and there are six of them and its too fast to be humans.

"Bonnie go get Damon, there are too many of them and there vampires i don't think they are here for you so go" I whisper. she runs in the direction of Damon's car.

"OKAY ITS JUST ME,COME AND GET ME" i shout. three girls come running to the clearing. one with dark brown hair and deep brown eyes, one with silky blond hair and one with a mane of dark blond hair.

 one with dark brown hair and deep brown eyes, one with silky blond hair and one with a mane of dark blond hair

"come with us y/n" the one with  brown hair says.

"explain why though" i with a snarky tone. the next thing i remember is having my neck broken.

3RD PERSON

Beau carried y/n's lifeless body to a car on the outskirts of the woods. they start driving and after ten minutes of silence they arrive Lilly's house they go to the boot and grab y/n's motionless body to the door while Nora opens it.

"Lilly we're home"Mary Louise shouts

"we got her" Valery yells after

"bring her up" a voice shouts from a room up the stairs. the four of them walk up them and go into a room where a brown haired green eyed woman is sitting at the foot of her bed with candles surrounding her "chain her" Lilly continues. beau and Nora pin y/n's arms up with chains which are attached to the ceiling. about 5 minutes later  y/n groans and wakes up she sees that she is chained and tries to break them but its no use she has too much vervain in her system.

Y/N'S POV

i wake up not knowing where i am or how i got here. i realise that i a't know them chained to the ceiling. i try to pull it off but i have too much vervain in my system. i look around and see a guy with dark skin, very little hair and chocolate brown eyes. he stares at me but doesn't say anything.

"where am i" i say angrily  he doesn't answer "well."

suddenly a woman comes in and i realise i know who it is.

"of course i turn into a Heretic and you come along" i say sarcastically to her

"you know who i am?" she asks genuinely confused

"Lilly Salvatore" i say "everyone knows" i finish. she pulls a face and i look at her she has been locked in a prison world for god knows how long. "what do you want anyway" i ask 

"you just said your a heretic, my family are also heretics and i need you to go on a journey with my son and Valery to find a true alpha werewolf in beacon hills. we need his blood for the magic to bring your brother back and my boyfriend and tell my sons that i still love them" she explains

"Beacan Hills,"i gasp as i suddenly realise who they want "you want Scott McCall don't you?" i ask "well I'm sorry love but no i will not drag scott and stiles to get blood"

"you don't need stiles just scott" she says i laugh she clearly doesnt know them you cant get one without the other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: hey people hope you enjoy the story i have been really distracted lately because i have just been through a messy break up but im okay now umm anyway comment any improvements and vote.

-hope