the founders party part 1

I am still staying at the Salvatore bording house but rather than sharing Damon's room i have got my own. Elena and I got really close once i told her I was not going to move in on Stefan and that i have known him for a long time so would never do that. Everyday Damon comes in my room to see if i'm okay and he is getting really close in a friendship way. "i cant believe i bloody like him" i think to myself and like that there is a knock on my door.

"hello come in," i shout nicely as Damon comes in with a box in his hand.

"good morning bella" he says and sits at the foot of my bed

"morning Damon" i say "you alright?"

"yep" he says and i can tell he is nervous but i don't know why.

"whats that you got" i  say gesturing to the box in his hands. and he passes it to me. 

"a present, for tonight. i know you said you were only going to wear jeans and a crop top but girl its a freaking ball you have to wear a dress or Caroline will kill you" he says both smirking and looking nervous. Caroline is one of my closes friends at school now and i know she will kill me if i wear jeans."open it"he says looking down at the box. i unwrap the brown paper and pull open the rectangular box. inside is a gorgeous red dress and a pair of silver high heals.

"Damon" i say amazed by the dress "its beautiful, i must pay you back"

"No because thats not all the presents,"he says pulling out a small box from his jacket pocket and hands it to me. he nods like i should open it so i do and its a beautiful rose quartz necklace. the shocked face i pull must have been funny because Damon smiled and chuckled. not knowing what to say i threw myself at him and wrapped my hands round his neck.

"thank you so much, its actually beautiful" i shout and i look down at him realising i'm on his lap i get off, look down at the ground "sorry" i giggle to myself.  He stands up and looks down at me carefully and softly pushing my chin so i look up at him. he leans down and kisses me. To start with i am tense but then i settle down into it and kiss him back. closing my eyes and wrapping my hands back round his neck. out of no where he pulls away.

"you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that" he says and smirks his blue eyes shining  into mine.

-time skip 1 hour before the ball-

i hop into the shower washing my hair. once i get out i wrap my hair in towel and put my blue robe on. i walk into my room and Damon is sitting in my bed.

"what are you doing in here?" i ask " i need you to leave so i can get ready"

"yep you do just pretend i'm not here" he says coming up behind me and kissing my neck softly.

"Damon! can you send Elena up with a blood bag i need to talk to her and i'm hungry" i ask and he does. A couple moments later there is a knock on my door and Elena and Caroline walk in with there dresses in there hands. one by one they walk in in there dresses Caroline first.

she walks in with a beautiful blue dress and gloves.

Next is Elena in her sexy black dress

"go on y/n it's you turn" Caroline says so i walk to the bathroom and come out in the dress Damon got me

they both just look at me shocked 

"WOW you look beautiful"Elena says a flabbergasted look on her face. i walk up to the mirror and look at myself, to me i still look ratty.

"what do you mean, i look like a rat." i say looking at the girls who look disappointed "cant i just change back into jeans and not go."At this point the girls grabbed me in there inbrace and hugged me forcing me to hug them back.

"no all three of us are going to go down there and wow our boys one by one" Caroline says in her demanding voice.

Care and Elena go down first. "you can come now y/n" care calls from the bottom of the stairs. so i did. i hold on to the hand rail  and start walking at the bottom of the stairs was Damon waiting his face in aw.I look at the girls behind him and they are smiling they are so proud. I get to the bottom of the stairs and Damon puts his arm out for me to hold onto and we walk to his car. Caroline and Tyler (aka. wolf boy) and Elena and Stefan went in Stefan's car.Me and Damon went into his car.

"you look so beautiful y/n"he says smiling at me.

"thank you but i think i look like a rat but the dress is amazing thank you so much." i reply, he just kind of shakes his head and grabs my hand as we start moving. At certain times we share a smile with each other and as quick as we started we had arrived at the Lockwood house. Damon being  a gentleman runs round and opens my door and i step out. as soon as i do he kisses me and everyone's eyes escalate towards us and my anxiety starts to kick in. i look at Damon

"i cant do this." i tell him blushing "what if my family are in there?" i ask not moving from his car

"babe it okay, as long as you stay by me and the others they cant touch you you will be safe i promise" he says reassuring me with a smile and kisses me gently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it there was actually some action, thank you for reading. leave a comment and vote 

-hope