death by animal attack

i walk into the closest room with the two boys, and by coincidence it is Ricks with is fun just means i cant make a mess. 

"Hey boy i was told that you might have a fancy for me" I say with a wink and a smirk. Both the boys look at each other and start laughing. 

"yes we think you are very pretty and that we should shag you" The first boy says and the other one agrees but looks a bit panicked.  A thing not many people know about me is a really like playing with my food you see so im going to have a little fun with these two.

I walk right up to the second boy, look him straight in the eyes "what is your name handsome?" i ask 

"m-my name is Jake" the boy stutters. 

"Im toby" the first boy says obviously trying to get all the attention so i will give it to him. I walk up to Toby slowly and whisper in his ear. "you ever had sex before?" i ask seductively

"mhm" he says with a little shiver  as i nibble his ear (that made me uncomfortable. How do people find this a turn on) 

Jake stands there awkwardly as i bite onto Toby's neck i'm not done playing so i only tease. "Do i look pretty today?" as i start to unbutton my shorts. and slide my top strap down.

"yes" Both boys say simultaneously. i look them both in the eyes "Don't scream!" i say looking them in the eyes. compulsion is my favourite thing to before eating, it both keeps them quiet and still. 

I walk slowly up to Jake and lean into his neck bite down hard and drink the blood. His body falls lifeless on the ground. o negative. slightly sour but still good. I then approach Toby who looks scared at the lifeless body on the ground. 

"T-that was my mate!" He says " i will tell everyone what you are they will find out.

"No they wont, you humans don't like what you don't know so you never guess that it was a vampire, so they would just blame it on an animal attack like they have for the past 100 years" I tell him with a cackle "so what do you know, i could harm you and let you live but then you will just be friendless so its your choice, allow me to kill you and it will be painless " my eye twitches always does when im lying. "or you can go be alone and i will compel you to forget everything i just told you."  i finish and continue 

"Do i really have a choice?" He says flinching as i vampire run up to him

"Nope" i whisper in his ear and bite down on his neck. Once i am done i throw the two bodies over my shoulder and and run into the forest outside make it messy and look like an animal attack.  I button up my shorts make it look like i have been crying and scream as loudly as i can drop to the floor. Like five minutes later a group of people run up to me. One of which is Stefan but the rest are human.

Stefan grabs me and hugs me making it look like he doesn't know exactly what happened. 

"What happened?" a bearded guy with brown hair says looking concerned at me 

"i-i  was walking through the forest to take a shortcut home from school w-when i saw these two like this. I screamed i havent called the police yet i was panicked. I- im sorry i was scared." i cry out and Stefan pulls me away nodding to the other guys. 

Once we are far enough away i stand up straight and and wipe my tears. Its silent for a while so i pull my phone out and text the group chat with Bonnie, Caroline and Elena.

im sorry im already on my way home, meet me there x

"you did it didn't you?" Stefan asked and i looked at him sad. 

"No, how could you ever think that i could do such a terrible thing" i say with a fake sad expression but then i chuckle

"Y/n, you know we have to hide who we are" he says with genuine disappointment.

" Oh no is mama Stefan disappointed in me" i say and he lets out a little snort.

"yes i am, But also mama Stefan, What the hell that's weird" He says and i cant tell if he is disgusted or annoyed by the retort.

"well you are, you treat us all like we are kids and i can tell you now Stefan we are not, I am like over 1000 years old" (couldn't find actual age sorry) i say looking at the ground.

When we arrive home i see Damon standing shirtless. I run up to him and jump on him straddling him. I kiss him passionately and he kisses back.

"what was that for?" He asks confused 

"Well Stefan is disappointed in me because i killed a couple of kids who were mean to me so i needed proof that its not a bad thing" I say and Stefan looks at me again disapproving. 

"what were they saying mia bella?" Damon says with a frown 

"They just said about me not being innocent and having a child. I dont know how they would know this but they did" i pause as a smile grows " so i did the right thing and killed them" Both me and Damon laugh 

"Did you get caught?" He asks nicely 

"Nope staged it as i found them in the woods because of an animal attack" I say more confident than i should have. " Screamed and everything it was great" i finish " Anyway in going to make some lunch care, Bonnie and Elena should be coming round" I say and as i say Elenas name Damon tences nut i choose to ignore it and go into the kitchen to make pasta salad just as i said i would. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey again guys two chapters in two days didnt know i could do that 

I hope you like this chapter and leave a comment, like and finally vote. I might need a new suggestion for a chapter but ill find one.

Much love my darling 

-Hope