the picnic

"you don't have to protect me, i'm a freaking original" i say the sass rising

"An original that can't look after herself. Y/n you're still a vampire you have to feed," he says genuinely worried.

" okay ill be more careful next time, sorry to worry you. you big softy" i say a mix of humour and seriousness whilst softly punching his arm and giggling. He holds his seriousness.

"Damon babe, you have to cheer up or i wont move" i say stubbornly and stop in the middle of the path. He looks at me with a smirk.

"you're cute when your being stubborn and bitchy." he says and i gasp. he did not just call me bitchy.  he walks up to me and looks me in the eyes. the ocean blue shining making my heart pound faster.

" if you don't move willingly i will make you" he whispers in my ear. i look at him with a grin because we both know he can't compel me,so what was he going to do." well then, this is your fault," he finishes and grabs my legs throwing me over his shoulder and giggling. I gasp in shock but then giggle.

"put me down now" i say through the giggles and he puts me slowly on the ground and holds my hand. "you going to tell me where we are going now?" i asked curiously, He just smiles and shakes his head grabs my hand and keeps running. we suddenly stop at a gate and its a beautiful field hardly any people in there.

 we suddenly stop at a gate and its a beautiful field hardly any people in there

We walk to the edge by a tree and put a blanket down he sits down first and i look around in awe. it was so empty and yet so gorgeous. 

"you coming to sit down bella" he calls and i snap back into to reality. I walk up to the blanket an sit next to him and he puts his arm around me. He grabs his phone  and play some music  and one of my favourite songs come on * play welcome to wonderland *  Damon stands up and puts his hand out.

"dance with me" he smiles and winks, i stay sitting on the blanket and stretch my hand out to interlock it with his. He lifts me up and has his hands on my waist and we start to sway and its beautiful.we dance for what feels like hours but is only minutes and i savour all of it.

"i'm such a lucky guy" he says and smiles at me whilst i look confused.

"what do you mean?" i ask and tilt my head slightly

" I have you as my girlfriend, who can ask for more" he giggles and i blush hiding my face in his chest. We go to sit back down when my phone rings, i look at it and it Nicklaus. i answer it with a sigh.

"what do you want?" i ask angrily

"where are you?" he asks worried which confuses me. i look at Damon who is listening to it all.

"none of your business" i say bitterly

"well don't come home .... well back to mystic fall for a couple of weeks" he says like he is warning me about something.

"why whats happening?" i ask worried

"our dear old mother is back and want us all dead." he replies which makes me gasp with shock.

"i'm coming back whether you like it or not and i'm going to do something you wont like sorry Nick." i say hanging up,knowing i need to speak to my brother.

I walk back to the Blanket and tuck myself into a ball wanting to cry.Damon puts his arm around me.

"you do what you have to do i'll deal with the consequences" he whispers in my ear. I lift my head and smile.

"i'm sorry babe but you can't be with me when i do this. My mother is a wicked bitch"I say hoping he will allow me to do it myself.

*******************************flashback****************************************

My mother stands there with Nicklaus giving him this necklace that has a little sparrow on it. It makes him weak, He doesn't know that he is part werewolf .  An hour before the party that night i pull Nicklaus aside in his room.

"hey Nick, thats a nice necklace you have where did you get it from?" i ask waiting on his bed

"mama gave it to me to remind me to not be scared" he say innocently

"you shouldn't wear it with your suit leave it with on your bed. ill look after it since i'm not going to the party "i tell him and he does. I put his cute little bow tie on him and he leaves. Suddenly Elijah walks in.

"what was that about? you know mother will be fuming if she finds out he is not wearing it."He complains and i look at him angrily

"You think your so magical. that everything you do is right but its not Elijah, this necklace weakens Nicklaus  and you know it" i say grabbing the bit of jewellery from his bed.

"i'll ask nicely to start with, give me the necklace y/n" he says calmly. i turn around and sit on my bed

"GIVE IT TO ME" he screams and walks towards me i tighten my grip on the sparrow. Once he is in front of me, he grabs by my neck strangling me.

"give me the necklace" he say really pissed off this time. me being my stubborn self throws the stupid bit of jewellery to the other end of the room. Elijah drops me and lets go of my throat and walks toward the other end of the room, grabs the sparrow and walks back towards me

"next time you don't listen to me it will be worse" he whispers and pushes me head first into the wall making my nose bleed. I run to the bathroom where my older brother kol is sitting. The whole night he comforts me and makes me feel better.

*****************************************end of flashback**************************************

__________________________________________________________

a/n

hey my darlings, hope you enjoyed that chapter, you get a bit about y/n's past. again comment anything that needs changing and vote 

-hope