the argument

Damon drives us in home and its silent every now and then we get a gimps of each other and smile. Once we arrive home Damon goes straight downstairs and gets us some blood. He comes back upstairs but looks sad.

"whats the matter il mio amore"  i say looking concerned. he looks at me like he is about to break down in tears. i walk up to him slowly and wrap my arms around his neck. 

" nothing i'm just sorry" he says putting on a fake smile. He lifts up my chin a kisses me softly. we go straight to bed because Damon just wanted to cuddle which is not like him but i could tell he was not okay.

*Dream*

i walked through mystic falls, although it wasn't mystic falls. It was empty and quiet, no one was to be seen within a 70 mile radius. i sat on a bench outside the mystic grill  when fog starts to rise at my feet and a black crow caws from a lamp post. a broad  shadow appears from the fog. i can't tell who it is. Suddenly i get grabbed from someone who dragged me by my legs through the forest in to a cave. when they let go i jump straight up and bare my teeth to let them know i could easily harm them.

"oh put it away" a voice i recognise says from inside the darkness. i put my fangs  slowly and tentatively away. My sister Rebekah walked into the light and i could see her silky blond hair fall nicely behind her.

"why did you drag me?" i ask annoyed

"because if you saw who the figure was you would try and fix him but he would have killed you, you were right our brother is a narcissistic backstabbing wanker who only cares about himself" she replies i look utterly confused

"who was the figure" i ask calmly. She looks a me with sorry eyes " Rebekah who is it?" i ask scared now

"D-Damon"  she replies and looks down. I turn around and vampire run out of the cave to mothers house where i know Klaus will be.

"KLAUS" i shout but get no reply "KLAUS I KNOW YOU HEAR ME GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW" i continue to shout

"hello love took your time" he says walking out of a room full of paintings

"what have you done to my boyfriend you bastard? why does he want to kill me?"

well y/n, you so called boyfri-" He goes to say but then all i see is light and Damon's face peering over me looking concerned. i jump up and shuffle back not knowing if he wants to kill me or not.

"are you okay y/n?" He asks with panic in his voice. i take a shaky breathe and nod, 

"sorry bad dream," i tell him and smile. he puts his arm around me and hugs me tightly.

* time skip cheer practise the next day*

Me, care and Elena walk to the field to cheer practise to see Damon leaning his body up against his car. when we get on the field Caroline uses he demanding voice tells everyone to line up.

"so guys today we have tryouts, Elena and I will be judging them, hope you all know your routine." She shouts getting everyone's attention "now who's first"

"I will go!" a high pitched voice with a quirky tone says moving forward in line to get into view. I realise its my sister Rebekah. She is wearing a bright pink vest top and black hot pants. She looks over at me and winks.

"show me what you have got then" Care says with a sigh. Rebekah steps back and start doing these flips, she does an areal then a round off then goes straight into the splits. Everyone applauds and Caroline and Elena walk toward wolf boy to talk. 

"Hey care, can i have a go?" i shout across the field. everyone turn back around and watch including Damon who i forgot was there.

 imagine this on a field :)

Once i finished everyone clapped and whistled. i turn around to see what Damon is doing and realise he is not by his car any more but pinned to a wall kissing my sister. i whisper knowing that Caroline is a vampire

"I've got to go, look at Damon" i whisper then run into the school through the gym doors and once i'm in I vampire run to the Forest. i come across a girl and my anger takes over, i run towards her and suck her dry. I throw her body on the ground when i hear someone shout my name,  i knew who it was.

Stefan comes running up to me and I try to run away but he grabs me tightly.
That's when I breakdown. I fall to the ground a just scream.

"I know your sad but we have to go home" he says to me in a calm voice

"Okay" I reply through sobs, he helps me stand and hold my body weight, all the way to his car. It's a quiet drive home, the whole time I breathe is shaky my eyes are damp and my head hurts like he'll. We arrive home and I walk through the door and Damon is pacing back and forth through the hall.

"Y/n I'm so so so sorry it was'nt my fault" he says quickly

"It wasn't you fault, you just seemed to fall and make out with her, the worse thing is that you know it was my sister" I shout enraged

"She kissed me I'm sorry, I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally" he shouts back at me

"Well you to fucking late for that" I scream and run out of the boarding house a text Klaus.

Y/n: can you come and pick me up from the grill

K:okay why what's up love

Y/n: nothing just got in an argument w Damon so ran away want to stay w you for a bit
Also I Rebbekah there

K: oh love it's okay and yes Bekka lives here

Y/n: oh okay I won't come then she kissed him that's why we argued

K: ok I'll tell her to leave with a fight for kissing your boyfriend but I'm coming to pick you up weather you like it or not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

Hey it's been a while had some help with this chapter hope you enjoy leave a comment and vote love you all
- hope