always and forever

Klaus walk me back to the Salvatore bording house and when we arrived we sat on the landing. talking

"listen y/n i don't mean to come across as horrible but why didn't you tell me about Elijah?" Klaus asks 

"because i didn't think it mattered." i reply looking down tears welling in my eyes. He starts to giggle.

"you didn't think it was important to tell me that our brother beat the living crap out of you because of a necklace, i'm sorry love but i would have done something,"He says with a smile on his face.

"Klaus you were ten he was fourteen, you wouldn't be able to do anything. i wasn't able to do anything." i reply a tear falling on my leg.

"boo hoo" i hear someone say in the distance and clearly so does Klaus  because he stands up and stares forward "does our dear old defenceless sister need moral support from family" they say walking into the light and i realise it is Elijah. I stand quickly.

"you are not wanted here brother" Klaus says standing in font of me as defence. i move to the side to get a clear view of my brother in a suit covered in my blood.

"you've become very over protective of your OLDER sister is it because she can't look after herself" he says vamp running towards me Klaus stands in front and pushes him back. Elijah jumps and heavily pounds his fist on Klaus's skull making him grunt. in retaliation Klaus grabs him and trows him into a wooden pole.Elijah jumps straight up and hits Klaus constantly until he is laying on the ground, then keeps pounding his fist on Klaus's face making his lip bleed. Klaus (using his legs) throws Elijah off of himself toward me. Elijah looses focus on Klaus and starts attacking me. He trows me to the ground and Klaus intercepts by grabbing the back of his suit and throwing him again on the pole.

"this fight is between me and y/n not you"Elijah says walking towards my motionless body on the floor

"This fight has been going on for centuries what did i do anyway?" i ask struggling to stand at this point Damon,Stefan and Elena has come out to see what all the crashing was. Damon and Elena saw me laying on the floor and helped me up, Damon's arm around me

"what?" Elijah shouts looking at me being held back by Klaus

"what did i do to you? why do you hate me?" I repeat and he just bursts out laughing

"you're so stupid, and your stupidity has made you blind look at who you are, you got everything i wanted, you got everyone to love you, you got the whole family on your side, look you can get anyone to protect you without doing anything. you got everything from people who love you to lots of cool friends," he says and drops to his knees "everyone i loved, is either dead or doesn't love me back and you're hear with Stefan, Elena, Damon, Klaus,Kol. everyone and what i'm i left with, i have a boar thats daggered in a box." He continues. His head now in his hands.

I move away from under Damon's arm and walk tentatively to Elijah's and bend down to comfort him

"you were jealous, i get that" i whisper which makes him lift his head and smile " but i promise you there is nothing to be jealous, i'm just the same as you"I say and hug him with caution but when he hugs me back everything is alright. 

"i'm sorry" he says the Nobel brother i once knew pushing through

"nah its okay" i look at him then at Klaus

"always and forever we will be family"Klaus says. out of the bush behind us we hear rustling and Kol shows up.

"ah look who's awake"Elijah says still hugging me. i let go of Elijah and run up to Kol hugging him tightly, him hugging me back.

"hey y/n" he says happily his chiselled face gleaming at me. we walk back to the others and i introduce them to Damon and Elena.

"so this is Elena, Stefan's girlfriend" i say smiling at her, Klaus puts his hand out and Elena grabs it to shake it but Klaus (and his flirty self) bows and kisses it making her blush. 

"and this is... Damon" i say tentatively knowing they want to kill him. Klaus growls and i shake my head at him

"he's my boyfriend Klaus hurt him you hurt me and you know what happened last time" i say sarcastically which makes him cool down. i walk towards Damon and he puts his arm around me and all three of my brothers look at him and pull a face but Kol smiles.

"i'm happy if you happy y/n" he says and walks towards up and shakes Damon's hand.

"i'm going inside to get food talk to you later look after each other." i say smile and walk away, i shut the door behind me and listen. joys of being a vampire you can hear anything.

"soo, your dating my sister"i hear Kol say and giggle

"yeah i guess i am" Damon replies sounding nervous

"well i'm going to say one thing"Klaus says in his gruff voice " I'm protective of all of my family so i promise if you hurt her i will tear out your eyes shove them down your throat so you can see me tear you caucus open" he finishes and i gulp shit he really does care. 

"and i promise to never hurt her, you might not believe this but i do actually love her. There is nothing i would not do for her."

"would you die for her?"Kol asks

"yep" he replies

"would you kill for her"Elijah asks 

"of course" he replies again

"would you do anything in your power to make her happy and keep her safe" Klaus says finaly

"i'll leave if it makes her happy, as long as i can count on you to help me protect my neonata" he replies one more time making me smile at the door.

after about ten minutes they come back in and i'm sitting on the couch. Damon comes and sits next to me 

"did you mean everything you just said?" i ask with a smile

"of course bella!" he replies and kisses me tenderly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 a/n 

hope you enjoy this chapter the insparation came from @jadeheartfillalovely. 

anyway comment anything and vote thank you my darlings

-hope