Beacan Hills

"Valery" Lilly shouts and the girl that was standing in front of me walks in and sits on the couch.

"what mother" she replies with a sigh. she looks at me and realises what she has to do."no i wont do it, i cant see him again" she says with a tear in her eye. oh crap what happened i think to myself.

"my darling girl you have to, we need this blood." she says with an evil smile. Lilly walks up to my and unlocks my chains which makes me drop to the ground. The girl, Valery, walks slowly towards me and picks me up. shoving her wrist up to my mouth.

"your weak, drink up" she says and i bend down and bite into he wrist. the blood surges through my veins. i feel my eyes grow red as i keep drinking. finally she pulls away and i feel restored to my full health. "we have got to go" she continued and i stood up and went to her car.

As she start to drive i see a tear full down her face.

 "whats the matter?" i ask a mix of concern and  sarcasm

"just nothing" she says with a gasp of breath

"don't even your clearly sad about something and if you feel this emotion then you are different to the others"i tell her "so tell me"

"oh okay,  well i knew Stefan before he was a vampire, you can say i was his first love but none of it matters because i was a heretic and his mother was like no mother i had ever had." she pauses as another tear falls down her face "and he knocked me up but i had to leave and..." she gasps for air "as we were leaving, Julian found out i was pregnant and well he beat me black and blue until there was no child and hardly and me"she finished with  one last gasp.

the rest of the journey is silent and once we do arrive at the Salvatore mansion, Damon's car is parked crookedly outside like he rushed  into the house. i walk slowly to the door and put my key in to unlock it but before i turn the key the door opens and i get scooped up into the arms of my blue eyes boyfriend.

"whoa, whoa, Damon put me down" I say as he puts me firmly on the ground

"where the hell have you been. Bonnie came running and said that you were being circled so i ran to the clearing and no one was there" He says worried sick.

"i'm sorry but it was your mother she kidnapped me and told me i have to go to Beacon hills to find stiles and Scott, well just Scott but you can't get one without the other" i tell him

"you know them,"he says with a look of confusion.

"yep i have a little secret to do with Beacon hills" i explain

"and that is?" He asks 

"i kind of have a child which is part Banshee" i tell him looking down with guilt. he walks up to me and hugs me.

"any other secret children i should know about?" his smirk lifting up my moral "im' coming with you and this time you can't stop me"he continues and i smile.

"oh and one more thing Valery is coming" i say with a smile and he looks confused. she walks in and they lock eyes.

"what are you doing here?" he says with a sigh "and do you have to come"

"i'm here to keep and eye on you lot and yes i have to come" she says looking around scared.

"your looking for him" i say to her.

"ummm no its okay lets leave" she says and starts moving towards the door. Both me and Damon follow closely behind and get into Damon's car. 

he starts driving and we realise the drive is going to be about 10 hours and its already half 11 so after about two hours we pull up at a motel and get a room me and Damon in one and Valery in a different. 

"i'm going to have a shower" i say to Damon and he smirks which makes me smile and shake my head. i walk to the bathroom and get in the shower. when i get out i see Damon sitting on the the bed topless. 

"what are you doing" i giggle as his smirk grows 

 *smut warning*

"come here Bella" he says seductively and walks towards me. he grabs me by my hips and smiles. he lifts my chin so i look at him and he leans down and kisses me softly. i vampire push him to the wall and kiss him harder. he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and i allow. as our tongues mush together i let out a little moan. when sadly there is a knock at the door. i pull away from Damon's delicious lips to go get the door. He pulls me back and kisses me again and i giggle. i walk to the door and open it. Valery is standing right outside and walks herself in.

"you ruined a perfectly good make out session" Damon says putting his top back on

"no don't let me stop that"she says sarcastically and we both giggle 

*time skip the morning*

"morning"we here Valery say from outside the door. both me and Damon grown.

we get up and and open the door. she stormed straight in and sat on the bed making Damon sit up showing his topless body. 

"we need to keep going" Valery says so me and Damon get up and change and finally get into the car we drive the final eight hours and arrive at Beacon hills. 

"there at the school" i say after getting a text from Lydia. so we start to drive to the school. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note: hey guys i might not be updating for a while because i am part of my summer holidays. anyway hope you enjoyed  i rly like both teen wolf and tvd so i decided to join them comment what you think and any improvements and vote please.

-hope