i'm sorry

I sit at the grill for about an hour waiting for Klaus to pick me up. His car finally arrives and i get in the front and curl up in a ball and silently cry.

"does Kol live with you" i ask through the tears

"no he's got his own place, why?" Klaus says in a soft voice

"keep Rebekah with you, you cant kick her out because of me. just drop me at Kols i'll text him" i reply.

 Klaus takes a u-turn and he drives me up to the driveway of a beautiful house with a balcony and a swing.I walk up to the door and knock twice. It opens slowly and Kol see's me and looks confused but hugs me tightly and i fall straight to the ground. Klaus runs out of his car and helps me up they take me to the swing and sit me up.

"sweetheart what happened"Kol asked softly. I look at Klaus to indicate to tell him and he explains everything. After he is finished Kol grabs me tightly. Its about midnight when Kol shows me to my room. I hop in the shower, wash my face, grab one of his tops and go to sleep. I wake up in the middle of the night to Klaus's voice.

"what are you doing here?" he asks someone angrily

"is y/n here?" another voice replies and i can tell its Damon.

"yes what does that have to do with you."Klaus says with a snarky tone

"i need to apologise, I promise i didn't kiss Rebekah on purpose, one moment i was watching  y/n do a cheer and the next i get pushed to a wall by Rebekah, i tried to fight but she was to strong. I love y/n and no one can ever stop that"  Damon says seriously. I get up out of my bed a start to walk to the stairs. i get to the top and sit to listen.

"I had my sister call me up, crying over you because she cares so much. Now i'm trying to figure out why because i cant see whats worth caring about" Klaus replies with a snarl. I start to walk the rest of the way down. Damon see's me and just looks.

"listen y/n i promise you i didn't do it on purpose, it was wrong, i'm sorry, i love you and you can hate me but i wanted you to know that i will always love you" He says and turns around and walks away, He gets to his car when it hits me that i love him more that i have loved anyone and i can't lose him, so i vampire run to him turn him around grab his face.

"i can't lose you not yet" i say and push my lips against his, he kisses me back just as passionately. my blue eyed boyfriend pulls away with a smile

" i'm going to stay here for the night i see you in the morning" i says and kiss him one more time and walk back to the house. I hug Klaus which he is hella uncomfortable with. 

*time skip to the next day*

i get in the shower again when i wake up i do my make up a realise i only have my cheer gear with me so i get my phone out and text Damon.

y/n: how fast can you get to Kols house

D: depends how fast you want me there

y/n:can you bring me some clothes, bring me my summer dress and sandals please

D: ok be therein ten

Exactly 10 minutes later there is a knock on the door downstairs, I walk down in my towel and open the door. I invite Damon in and he hands me my clothes so i get changed.

 I invite Damon in and he hands me my clothes so i get changed

I go back down the stairs and see Damon and Klaus sitting awkwardly opposite each other.

"what the hell happened whilst i was up stairs" i say and both of them put there attention on me. Damon smiles a small smile and whistles.

"you're not going out like that!" he says demanding.

"who are you, my mother. Dude I'm older than you you cant tell me what i can and cant wear" i say with sarcasm it makes Damon and Kol (who is in the kitchen getting us all some "food") giggle.

I go and sit on the couch but then both boys get up.

"what the hell have I done" I ask angry

"baby stand up now"Damon says.  I sigh but stand anyway wen i turn around i see the sofa is covered in ice and blood.

"what the fuck happened" i ask shocked

"oh just you sister showed up and stabbed me which made me drop my bourbon" Damon replies so calmly.

"that little brat"i reply with a smile of hatred "she is trying to get back at me for snapping at her" i laugh but it is shaky and threatening. Klaus turns around and looks at me telling me I've got to calm down.

After about ten minutes of me cleaning up the sofa Stefan comes down stairs and gives me a look of confusion.

"what are you doing y/n" He says with a smile. I get up, walk over to him and hug him like usual. i break the hug and explain why i was cleaning.

"what Rebekah came into our house"Stefan asked shocked "that means Elena invited her in" he continues. I nod in agreement.

"well i'm going to go upstairs and wash the vampire blood off my dress and then change"i say hugging him one last time. I walk upstairs and go into Damon's room to use his sink, when i an done in there i walk out in my undergarments and as i open the door....

My sister is standing there with a white oak stake.shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

hello my lovelies, this is the 12th chapter, hope you enjoy it and like the suspense. comment any improvements that can be made and vote for the sake of voting. i really happy with how this chapter turned out but there is always room for improvements

-hope