Chapter 34

That's Irene's outfit at the media.

IRENE

Loud music blaring from the speakers welcomed me to the party venue. I walked in so elegantly head raised high.

The room was filled with over hundred teenagers all clad in nice outfits. I took my time to give the place a little survey.

The large room was decorated to Ola's taste as she booked the club for the entire night. Getting the venue wasn't a hassle as Theodore brother owned it.

The neon lights and the entire setting gave the place a warm yet hot pink effect. I walked further into the place and sighted Ola. I hurriedly walked up to her.

"Ola!" I yelled over the loud music. She spun around smiling cheekily. She looked gorgeous in her pink armless dress and silver choker. She also had her hair styled and her face beat to perfection.

(Ps: This isn't Ola's face claim but the is the outfit she rocked at her birthday 😊)

I pulled her into a hug. "Sorry I'm late, I had to make sure everything was fine with Ivy and Rowland before I left."

She chuckled. "That's fine, you're not too late anyway, I just made my appearance few minutes ago."

I knew the workers back at home were capable of taking care of Ivy and Rowland but there was just something about them that had me wanting to be with them and to make them more comfortable.

So far, their stay with us has been awesome and I loved having them around.

"The other guys are seated somewhere, I have to see to a few things, I'll join you later." She said and scurried away.

I advanced further into the spacious hub in search for my friends. As I walked past several booths, I exchanged pleasantries with familiar faces, smiled at a fans and took photos with a few others.

I sighted Kiki and walked to where she was seated. On getting closer, I noticed she was seated beside Zion who had his arm around her shoulders and she rested her head on his.

From the look of things, they must have settled their differences And I was glad about that. I looked around and didn't find Osaze. Well expected.

I made to ask but swallowed back my curiosity so we could enjoy the night. I also noticed TY was not seated, he must have been performing his boyfriendly duties. After all, it was his girlfriend's day.

"Irene won't you seat?" Zion spoke up and I turned to him and gave him a smile. Feeling eyes boring into my skin, I turned to Theodore to find him staring at me with his phone in his hands and the hotness I felt knew no bounds.

He looked breathtaking in his white turtleneck sweater, white trousers and white converse. All white lokked great on him. I gulped as I took a seat beside him across Kiki and Zion.