Chapter 35

That's Ola at the Media.

IRENE

Opening my eyes to the brightly lited room, something struck me hard causing me to wince and close my eyes back. My head was banging terribly.

Holding onto the night stand, I managed to get up. Finally up and aware of my surrounding, I realized I was not in my room but in someone else's and I knew too well who's room it was as the very familiar dark Gothic decor reminded me of large bags of curls.

Walking to the mirror stand, I saw a sticky note and picked it up.

There's a new brush for you in the bathroom.

Theodore.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my mouth. That done, I slipped into a pair of huge crocs I knew belonged to Theodore and headed down the stairs.

Walking into the kitchen, I sighted Theodore by the sink in an apron and my breath got caught in my lungs.

Heck, the boy was shirtless.

I was literally ogling at the beautiful boy standing as he flexed his muscles probably doing the dishes or something.

"You're up." Theodore stated not looking away from what he was doing.

"Yeah, good morning." I replied regaining my composure.

He turned to me, pulled off the apron and giving me a better view of his beautiful body. I was subconsciously running my hands over his chest when suddenly he pulled a shirt from the counter and pulled it over his head.

Bummer.

"Morning Irene, Did you sleep well?" He asked walking over to the door of the kitchen where I stood.

"I'm guessing I did, though I woke up with this brain wrecking headache." I said running my hands on my forehead.

"If only you accepted that your drink was spiked." He muttered folding his arms around his chest.

I looked down feeling ashamed. "I'm sorry."

He moved closer to me, so close I could feel his breath fanning my face and his body almost pressing into mine.

"W-what are you doing?" I managed to whisper.

"Closing the door." He responded and the sound of the door closing followed. He moved away from me when he had closed the door and walked back to the sink.

"Did I do anything stupid last night?" I asked as I could barely remember anything from the night before.

"Oh you did. You were grinding on that KayCee guy."

My face burned in utter embarrassment. "Please tell me you're kidding."

"I'm not. In fact if I hadn't been there in time, you both would have kissed and maybe from there it would have escalated."

He turned to me leaning on the counter. I was trying to picture what Theodore just said and I could swear it brought a bile to my mouth.

KayCee was good looking no doubt about that but I just didn't see him that way.

Feeling Theodore's eyes boring holes into my person, I looked down to take notice of what I was wearing. I was draped in a large T-shirt. I was guessing it was Theodore's.