𝑜𝓃𝑒

"Lucas, i'm getting sick and tired of your bullshit!" you scream. "Girl you stay trippin." he says as he takes a hit of his blunt. "See this the shit i'm talking about!" you snatch the blunt from his hand. "Really bitch?" he stands up. You cross your arms. "The fuck are you gon do?" you say as you throw the blunt on the floor. "Bro I cant do this shit no more. You always trying to control me and stopping me from being free!" he yells. "Lucas what the hell aren't you getting? Do you know what a relationship is?" you yell back. "You stay out past 12, you keep me waiting here wondering if you coming back. You stay playing victim! Lucas I love you and all I just don't think this shit gon work!" you say. "The fuck you mean it aint gon work?" he asks. "You need to leave. Take all your stuff and go." you say. "Cierra, you dead ass breaking up with me right now?" he yells. "Get your stuff, Lucas. I want you gone in the morning." you say as you walk to your bedroom. He follows you in there. "Where am I supposed to go?" he asks. "I don't know but you better figure it out, or i'm calling the police." you say as you get in the bed. Lucas sighs and begins putting his stuff in a bag. "I cant get all this shit out by tomorrow." he says. "Like I said, figure it out." you roll your eyes trying not to cry.

You didn't want to break up with him. You really loved him. But it seemed like he didn't love you back. Lucas was always high when he came home, he stayed in the "studio" while you were packing orders for your business. He stayed having other females in his phone. Females from his music videos to be exact. It's like he loved the thought of you, but not the thought of being with you. Tonight was your last night of dealing with this. You had to settle it once and for all.