𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

"Look what I got bae." Lucas says as he walks in the door. You're sitting on the couch watching Netflix. "I said look Cierra." he says. You roll your eyes and turn your head over your shoulder. "What Lucas?" you yell. "Here." he throws a stack of money on the kitchen island counter. "How much?" you ask. "2." he replies. "Yeah, thats what i'm talking about." you get up and walk into the kitchen. You sit on the counter. Lucas comes between your legs. You flinch. "Sorry." he says quietly while trying not to laugh. You flick his head. "That shit not funny." you say with a frown. "I'm sorry mama." he kisses your thigh.

He gets up and walks to the bathroom. He still cares. Or at least acts like it. You hear the bathtub running. Lucas comes in the kitchen and helps you down. "This your fault." you say. "I know." he smirks. He takes you into the bathroom. You get undressed and sit in the tub. Lucas tells Alexa to shuffle his playlist. She plays Lil Baby - Close Friends. Lucas sings along.

"We started off as close friends, somehow you turned into my girlfriend, we used to tell each other everything, I even went and bought you diamond rings, matching earrings, everything was so cool, Lately i been actin' so rude, I don't know what somebody told you, but I ain't gon' lie, I miss the old you." he sings.

"Bae please shut the fuck up you cant sing for shit." you say as you swish the water back and forth. "Aye say man, worry about yo weak ass legs." he laughs. "Boy boo." you say as you roll your eyes. He laughs at you and continues to sing.

"Just wipe your eyes and stop this cryin', I told the truth, that I'd been lyin'. I gave you racks, I tried to buy in, I even did the unthinkable, and I'm sorry for what I did to you. Take me back, if I was you and I did, what I did, I probably would, I probably wouldn't.."

You noticed something. Lucas don't smell like weed. He haven't came home with none either. "You got some gas on you?" you ask him. He shakes his head no as he dances in the mirror. Is he dead ass? Something must be wrong or he for real for real tryna change. Lucas knows how much you envy him smoking all the time. I guess he finally is taking your feelings into consideration.

You lay your head back and close your eyes vibing to the music.

"Even if we never speak again
I'll make sure you're ridin' in the latest Benz
Keep your business all apart if you can stay out of mine
Bought a brand new Audemars, but I done ran out of time"