𝓉𝓌𝑜

"Baby.." Lucas moans. "Gon on with that shit Lucas. I'm not fucking playing, I want you out." you yell. Lucas stays silent for a while. "Fuck it. If this how you want it to be." he finally says. "Hell yeah this how I want it to be." you say. Lucas grabs his bags and opens the door. "Bye Cierra." he says. You roll your eyes and close the door.

You stand there frozen. Did you really just do that? After 2 years of being with him. You just gave him up. It doesn't matter. He stayed doing you dirty. You could do better. At least you hope.

You walk to your bathroom and run the bath tub. You need to relax. Between Lucas and your business, you don't know which one stressed you out more. "Lavender Vanilla or Champagne Kisses?" you think to yourself. You pick up the lavender vanilla bubble bath and pour it in the tub. You watch the bubbles foam. It brings you memories of when Lucas used to run you baths after he rearranged your insides. You fight the tears. You look in the mirror and take a long look. You try and force a smile. Cheese. "Fuck." you whisper while burying your face in your hands.

As you undress you hear a knocking at your door. You grab your phone and look at the Ring app. It's your landlord. "Damnit." you say. You quickly throw your robe on and answer the door. Your landlord hands you Lucas' keys. "Mr. Coly wanted me to return these to you." he says. You take the keys and slightly smile. "Thanks Guillermo." you say. "No problem mija, remember rent is due next week!" he says as he walks down the hall. You close the door. "Shit. I need to find a way to get the other half." you think to yourself as you walk into the bathroom. You left the water running and now your bathroom is overflowed. You quickly run to the bathtub to turn it off. You scream and sit on the floor balling your eyes out. A mess. Thats what you are.

After you clean up the bathroom, you're too tired to shower. You just get in the bed. "Alexa, play Just Might by Summer Walker." you yell. "Playing Just Might by Summer Walker." Alexa says.

"Keep playing, love is a losin' game
And I just can't take no more, no more
That love is a losin' game so I just might be a hoe (yeah, yeah)
A hoe, hey, hey
Just might be a hoe
What am I missin'?
Seems like you gain more from a sugar daddy or a drug dealer"

That part hit hard.