𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

You wake up to the sound of Lucas playing music. You sit up and watch Lucas dance and rap in the mirror.

"When I walk in the spot, 30 on me. Buy out the club, niggas know that I'm paid
Bitch, I'm a thot, get me lit. I can't fuck with these niggas 'cause niggas is gay, all on my page suckin' dick. All in my comments and screamin' my name, while i'm in the club, throwin' them 100s, and 50s, and ones, and ones. Pop Smoke, they know I'm wildin', if i'm on the island, I'm snatchin' the cell. Brody got locked, denied his bail. Until he free, I'm raisin' hell."

"Lucas turn it down." you moan. He cant hear you. "Lucas!" you yell. "What Cierra?" he looks around the corner to see you frowned up. "My bad." he turns the music down. "Where you going?" you ask him while rubbing your eyes. "No where." he says while sitting on the edge of the bed to put his shoes on. "Well you gotta be going somewhere, you putting shoes on." you say while watching him. "Don't worry bout it Cierra." he says quietly. "Nigga huh?" you reach over and pinch his arm. He jerks. "Man what the hell?" he yells. "Where the fuck you going Lucas?" you say while clenching your teeth. "Going to get a paternity test." he mumbles. You get up from the bed. "Oh me too, lets go." you say as you take off your bonnet. "Girl you not even dressed." he says while rolling his eyes. "I will be give me 30 minutes. And yo ass better sit here and don't move." you say while picking out something to wear.

While doing your hair and makeup, you notice Lucas staring at you through mirror. "Boo?" you say. "So I cant look at you no more?" he says while laughing. "You a mess." Lucas shakes his head. "No you cant." you say while smirking.

You are finally done getting dressed and you and Lucas make your way to the clinic. You're supposed to be meeting Sanai there. You pray to God that Lucas ain't the father of this damn baby. But what if it is his..? You're definitely going to need some time to yourself. I don't care how much Lucas means to you, to find out that he's the father of someone else's child and not the first to yours.. is heartbreaking.