𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

You wake up to the smell of weed. So he lied to you the other day when he said he didn't have any. He haven't been anywhere to get some. "Lucas I KNOW for a fact, you ain't finna smoke." you yell from your bedroom. He's in the kitchen. He's silent. "I know you hear me." you yell again. "I hear you i'm just not finna respond." he says with an attitude. "Who the fuck you catching an attitude with?" you get up. It's already about to be some shit at 9:17 am. "You ma." he says while looking down smiling. "Boy i'm not playing with you it's too damn early." you walk over to the fridge and grab some milk.

You walk over to the pantry. "It ain't none. I ate it the rest." Lucas says. "Lucas, you are greedy as fuck! And then you gonna have the nerve to not buy no more. I cant stand you." you say. "Shawty sit down then, matter of fact take yo ass to bed!" he laughs. You roll your eyes. "So you think this a game?" you say. "I'mma show you. Don't ask me for shit no more, don't hint nothing, don't even do it as a surprise. You on punishment." you say. "I'll get me some mo gas then. Lemme call my plug." he says as he pulls out his phone.

Lucas stays on the phone for a quick minute. "Aight man see you at 4." Lucas says as he hangs up the phone. "Really." you say as you walk into your bedroom. You lock the door. You fake moan to grab his attention. You hear his foot steps outside of the door. "Move Lucas." you say at the other side. "Daamn, its for real like that? Sanai dont do me like this." he says. You quickly snatch the door open.
"Boy who the fuck is Sanai?" you say loudly.

"My other bitch." he laughs. You nod and walk to the kitchen. You go to the knife drawer and pick the biggest one. "Yo other bitch carry knives this big?" you ask Lucas. "Cierra, chill put it down, I was playin bae." he says quietly. "Nah nigga no you wasnt. Who the fuck is Sanai?" you yell pointing the knife at him. "Girl its just the bitch I be stealing from put that fucking knife down Cierra. Im dead ass." he says. You set the knife down. "Why the hell you ain't say that Lucas." you say. "You stay jumping to conclusions Ci." he says.

He's right but still. "Not gon lie, you need some dick. You a little mad person." he laughs. "I already told you, it ain't happening.. you already pissed me off." you say while rolling your eyes. "Suit yo self. Sanai would take the offer." Lucas says while laughing. "You one dead motherfucker." you pick up the knife.
"Cierra." he yells. "It's a joke bae, come here bro." he says. "Man you right, I need some dick." you say. "Yeah come on lets go cause this lil attitude gotta go. You can't be showing out in front of my plug. He gon think i'm a bitch." he says as he sniffs. "You is one though..." you laugh. He grabs your arms and carries you to the bed room. "We gon see." he says as he throws you on the bed.