𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜

You get into Lucas car. "Where that nigga stay?" he asks. "Why?" you asks. "Get in the back seat." he says. Whats his problem?

Lucas looks on his phone for about 15 minutes before pulling out and driving off. You're on the way to Kalebs house. You remember this is the way he went. Fuck...

Lucas takes the back way through Kaleb's neighborhood. I don't know what he's about to do.. but I know it ain't gonna be good.

Lucas pulls into Kalebs driveway. He walks up to his door and knocks. Kaleb is home cause his car is here. Lucas knocks again. Kaleb opens the door. You get out to hear the conversation.

"Why the hell you keep talking to Cierra bro? Shits not cool." Lucas says. "Hell nah, ask yo bitch why she keep coming to me." Bitch? Who a bitch? "Yo bro who the fuck you calling a bitch? Watch yo mouth." Lucas yells. "Yo bitch, Cierra nigga. Shawty stay asking for dick when yo sorry ass leave." Kaleb laughs. "Nigga you got one more time to disrespect ha and i'm blowing yo head off." Lucas yells. "Yo bitch Cierra only good for fucking." Kaleb says. This sets Lucas off.

Lucas lifts up his shirt and pulls his piece out. "Oh you think you tough shit huh..do it nigga, you not bout it." Kaleb grins. Lucas looks back at you then back at Kaleb.

BOW BOW BOW.

Lucas runs to the car and hurries to turn it on. "Cierra get yo ass in this car!" he yells. You freeze in shock. "Cierra, come on now!" he yells. "Shit..." you say as you slowly get in. Lucas locks the doors and speeds off.

Lucas really just did that. You watched the blood spill out of Kalebs body.