𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

Lucas speeds off. "Lucas..." you say as your body shakes. "I know baby..i'm sorry." Lucas says as he tries to place his hand on your thigh. You reject it. He frowns and speeds even faster. "Slow down." you say in a monotone voice. "I'm sorry baby.. really." he says. You shake your head. "Why?" you begin to tear up. "I had to Cierra. That shit was not cool how he was disrespecting you. I don't care if we together or not, i'm not finna let nobody speak down on your name. Cierra Luray Nash.. nah. You got the wrong one." he says. You wipe your face. "But Lucas.. what are you going to do if someone comes looking for you?" you ask. "Don't worry bout it Cierra. I got this." he says while grabbing your hand. You lean your head back and sigh. "Look, we gonna go home, and live our best lives together. No more leaving, no more fighting. We gonna fix this shit, have our own kids, grow together and get married." he says with a smile. You try to force a smile but still are in shock. "Yeah.." you whisper. "Cierra, I did it out of love." he says while kissing your hand. "I know it's just..." you sigh. "I don't give two rats asses if you liked him. I'm still your best." Lucas says as he pulls into the parking garage.

You and Lucas walk to your apartment. "What you wan to eat?" Lucas asks. You shrug and lay on the couch. Lucas stands over you. "Cierra." he says. "It's gonna be fine." he says as he sits on the floor. You look over at him. "I hope so." you say.

A MONTH LATER.

Kaleb was on the news. He didn't die, but he's in critical condition. No one knows who shot him. Only me and Lucas. Which I hope is a good thing. I wont snitch, but I still have nightmares. Lucas has rode for me since day one. I would never.

"Hey baby.. how are you?" he asks. "I don't know, I don't feel good." you groan. "Have you gotten your period?" he asks. You jolt up. "Fuck!" you yell. "I'll go buy one." he says excitedly. You smile at him.

Lucas comes back with the pregnancy test. You take it and wait for the results with Lucas. You take a look at the stick. It's positive. Lucas smiles and hugs you tight. You cry tears of joy and kiss his lips. "I love you." you say. "I love you too Cierra." Lucas says back.

You're excited. You get to start a new chapter with Lucas. Even though this isn't his first child, it's still a special moment in your heart. Forever will be cherished.