𝓈𝒾𝓍

72 missed calls 2:52 am

What the fuck? You open your phone but the bright light hurts your eyes. You're hungover. You check to see who the calls were from. Lucas. You sigh.

"Should I call back? Is he okay?" you think to yourself. You sit there in silence. "Damn it Lucas!" you groan as you return his call. One ring...two rings...three rings...four rings.. "Hello?" Lucas says. "What the fuck you been calling me at 3 am for?" you say. "Cierra I need to see you." he says. "For what Lucas?" you ask. "I can show you better than I can tell you." he says. "Who you on the phone with?" you hear a female voice in the background. "Yo I gotta go, imma come by later." Lucas says as he hangs up the phone.

"So he at another bitch house.. but trying to come see me. Make it make sense Lucas!Lord, why did you bless me with these undesirables."you say. You get up from your bed and start to clean up a bit. As you clean up, "Pu$$y Fairy" by Jhene Aiko plays on your tv.

"I know you love fuckin' me. I can tell by the way you in love with me. You can't get enough of me, yeah. Well, I guess it's lookin' like you stuck with me. Cause I got you sprung off in the spring time, fuck all your free time.."
you sing along. Those lyrics are hitting hard as hell right now.

After you finished cleaning, you start to make some breakfast. Pancakes and bacon. Classic. As you whip up the pancake mix, you hear a knock. "Fuck, already?" you groan. You speed walk over to the door and take a deep breath. "Don't let this man fool you." you think to yourself. You open the door and Lucas is standing there. Low eyes, as usual, but he don't look right. He looks depressed.

"You okay?" you ask him. No matter what, you're still gonna ride for this boy. "Nah." Lucas says as he lays on the couch. "Whats wrong with you?" you say as you stand with your arms crossed. "I fucked up Cierra." he admits. "And this new bitch she not cutting it, all she good for is money. She ain't make me pay a single dime! I'm not fucking wit that though, it's supposed to be 50/50." he complains. You sigh. "Well, you had everything you needed right here. You just took it for granted." you say. "I know that Ci, thats why i'm here. I wanna apologize." he mumbles. "You want to what?" you ask. "Apologize! Damn.." he yells. "I guess.." you say as you walk over to him.

You've been craving him. "Why? Just why do this man have to be so fine? Why do his dick gotta be immaculate?" you think to yourself.

"You'll be fine." you say as you run your hand down his chest and smirk. He looks up at you and laughs. "So what happened to "get out Lucas." you still ride by that?" he asks. You shrug and walk to your room.

You want him to follow you. He cant resist. You know it.