𝓉𝑒𝓃

"Cierra, why you always gotta show out?" Lucas says as he walks in the bathroom with you. "Nigga, if you cant handle a bad bitch the door is over there." you say as you point at the door. He smirks and hugs you from behind. "Nah you look good baby." he whispers in your ear. "Aht aht you just tryna play in my private parts." you say as you look at him through the mirror. "So?" he kisses your neck. "Boy stop it you finna make me fuck up my lashes." you yell. He rubs against you. "No." you say.

He smacks his lips. "Bro you see i'm already dressed, face beat, hair done.. this shit takes time Lucas and if we fuck, the shit gon get fucked up." you say. He sighs and leans against the counter. "What about when we get back?" he asks. You hit him on his arm. "Behave and ill think about it." you say as you put your lash on. He grins. "Yes ma'am." You continue getting dressed. You and Lucas are going to the mall to spend some money. He says he missed spoiling you. Well to be honest, you missed being spoiled.

You and Lucas walk downstairs to the parking garage. You get in the BMW and connect to the bluetooth. Lucas is driving. He is so sexy when he drives. The way he only uses on hand, spreads his legs.. just makes you feel some time of way. The first song you play is Letter from Houston by Rod Wave. It's Lucas' favorite song and he knows all the words. He turns it to max volume and opens the sunroof. The intro plays. "Aw shit, record me bae." he says. You pull out your phone and start recording. He begins singing.

"I wrote this song for you, so you should pay attention. I was just staring at the ceiling and got in my feelings. Reminiscing about us fighting, fucking, and chilling. Right now, I'm riding through Memphis, passing through the city. I'm with my niggas, but I miss you, girl, don't get it twisted. And I cannot wait 'til I see you, hug you, and kiss you. Remember when I had first met you, how I used to sweat you. I used to call your phone, and text you, and tell you you're special.."

He's really feeling the song. You laugh.

"But just in case you feel you cannot stay, babe. Cars, clothes, and hoes, I'd trade it all for a guaranteed spot in your heart. Wonder do you miss me when I'm busy on the road?
Wonder do you hear me? I'm in Houston all alone. And I'm thinking 'bout you, yeah, yeah
I been thinking 'bout you." you sing along with Lucas.

He smiles and places his hand on your thigh. "I love you Cierra. Don't forget that shit." he says. You smile. "I love you too Lucas."