𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

You roll over to an empty bed. Lucas didn't come home. Once again, no surprise. You grab your phone off your nightstand and scroll through instagram. He was active 7 hours ago. He posted a story. You tap on it. He's at the studio. You zoom in and see a female. "Bitch." you say under your breath. You shut off your phone and do your morning routine which consists of skin care, brushing teeth, quick shower, and getting dressed. You are not about to let that nigga ruin your spirit cause he don't know how to act.

When you're done getting dressed, you sit down on your bed. "What the fuck I get dressed for? I'm not finna see nobody." you say as you lay back. You grin. "Or am I?" you think to yourself. You turn over and grab your phone. You go to Kalebs instagram page. You dm him.

" hey lets meet up?" you send the dm.
" yo nigga coo wit it?" he replies.
" dont have one :)" you reply back.
" fasho send addy." he replies back.

You send Kaleb your address and make sure you look fuckable. It's time to make Lucas feel for all those years. Payback.

Kaleb arrives at your house. He calls you to come down. You go down to his car and get in. "Hey." he says. You smile. "Where you tryna go?" he asks. "Yo place." you say. "Aight but first I gotta make a stop, you know." he says. You nod. You sit back and ride with Kaleb as he makes his pit stops.

You and Kaleb finally arrive at his house. It's nice as fuck. He most definitely deals.
As he pulls in he asks you what you think. "It's beautiful." you say. "Thankyou" he says. You and Kaleb walk into his house. He gives a quick mini tour. "Thats live as fuck." you say as he shows you his game room. He smiles. "You stay here by yourself?" you ask Kaleb. "Nah this my momma crib, I'm staying here for a while cause she just need help... she going through a divorce.. shits complicated." he responds. "Yeah I get it, my ma and daddy don't get along either.. shits tough." you say. He nods. "So the reason you wanted to come?" he asks. You smile. "I don't know I just feel like we never had an actual real introduction. Every time its been brief." you say while rubbing your hands down your curves. Kaleb nods. "Sorry bout the other day though." he says. "Boy it ain't no big deal, shit like that happens all the time. We toxic." you laugh. He laughs too. "Felt that shit with a passion." he slightly smiles. You look at him up and down. Damn he's fine. "I know you lying though. It's some other reason you wanted to come but imma let you think you fooling me." Kaleb laughs.
"You just talking out the side of yo mouth Kaleb." you say. "Oh okay, so you don't mind if I go upstairs and get on the hub?" he asks. "You'd do that and i'm right here?" you playfully respond. "Oh I like the way you think." Kaleb smirks.