𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

It's been two days since Lucas left. No calls, no texts. Not unexpected. He's done that before. It's Friday night. You decided you're going out. You check Instagram to see if theres any parties. Theres one that interests you.

You go to your closet to find an outfit. "Am I gon show out, or show out?" you ask your self as you pick out a 2 piece set. You don't want to pick anything too flashy because, well you don't want to draw too much attention to yourself. You still think of yourself as belonging to Lucas. Even though you shouldn't, you want him to come back. Is it the thought of him being with someone else eating you up?

You throw on your outfit and do your hair and makeup. Looking stunning as always. You grab your phone and take a couple of selfies and post on your IG story. A couple of people swipe up and react with heart eyes. Expected.

You open the Uber app and pay for one to the party. It says it should be here in about 15 minutes. You make sure you have a Plan B in your purse, just in case. Those 15 minutes go by super fast. You receive a notification.

"Hey Cierra! I'm outside!"

You grab your keys and purse and walk outside your apartment. You lock your door and get in the elevator. On the elevator ride down you start hoping you meet someone new. To take your mind off of Lucas. You step off the elevator and walk to your Uber. It's a middle aged white man. "Hi, i'm Matt, were headed to 7295 Hillcrest Dr correct?" you check your phone to make sure. "Yes." you reply. "Alright, seatbelts please." he says politely. He drives you to the party in under 20 minutes. "Thanks Matt, i'll rate you 5 stars." you say as you smile. He smiles back and drives off.