𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒

After you and Kaleb fucked, you were so tired you didn't even eat dinner. Of course, he left early. One night stand type shit. You got up out of bed. He sure don't do it like Lucas though. Your legs aren't sore. You walk to the bathroom to brush your teeth, then hear a knock. "Who is it?" you yell. No one answers. "Fuck." you say while walking to the front door. You open it. Lucas. "The fuck?" you ask. "Listen Cierra. She took my baby." he says while trying not to cry. "And thats my problem?" you say. "Really?" he says while barging in. "Yes really, Lucas what does her taking your baby have to do with me?" you say. "I don't know, I just need some comfort or something. I'm fucked up Ci! I cant do this anymore." he yells as he looks around the room like he's trying to find something he lost 3 years ago. He freezes. "Well I don't kno-" Lucas interrupts you. "Who's watch is that?" he asks. "Watch? What watch Lucas?" you ask. Lucas picks up the watch on your dresser and throws it at you. "Cierra thats a niggas watch." he says. Fuck, Kaleb left his shit here. "Is there something I missed?" he says with an attitude.He looks around the room for more clues. Shit Kaleb! Why you gotta leave shit here? Lucas looks at your phone. "2 imessages from Kaleb. Open it." he says as he hands you the phone. You sigh and open the phone. Lucas snatches it from you and reads them out loud. "Aye Cierra did I leave my watch?" he reads. Lucas shakes his head and scrolls up. His eyes grow big. "Wow." he says as he throws the phone. "So you fucked him." he says. You stay silent. "So you fucked him? Cierra!" Lucas yells. "Lets go." he says as he grabs your arm. "I'm not dressed." you say quietly. "Hurry the hell up and put some clothes on. I'll be in the car." Lucas says as he walks out, slamming the door.

Fuck. What the hell is he going to do? I know Lucas is crazy, but no... he wouldn't.
You started to get dressed, and needed to hurry. You didn't want to keep Lucas waiting.