𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

⚠️WARNING⚠️

sexual content ahead.

You sit down on the bed and pull out your phone to check Instagram. Lucas stands in the doorway. "Really?" he asks. "What?" you reply. "You know what you was doing Cierra." he groans. You set your phone down and stand up next to him. You stick your hands in his pants. You look up at him. "Hush." you whisper. You take your hand out but Lucas grabs you before you can walk away. Lucas pulls your waist towards his and kisses you. "Damn, I missed my lil freak" he says while holding on to you.

You lay back on the bed. Lucas takes off his shirt. You bite your lip and watch. Even though he's been doing you dirty, you still want the dick. Ain't no shame in your game though. It's yours. You open your legs for him. He grins and lays flat on his stomach. Best position for him to eat it. "I bet he hasn't even ate breakfast yet." you think to yourself. "So you gon take this shit off or I gotta do all the work?" he asks as he rests his head between your thighs. "You wanna come back right? Oh okay." you nod.

He begins to unbutton your onesie. He gets a big smile on his face when he sees your under-boob tattoo that says, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." in cursive. He kisses the middle of your chest as he continues to undress you. All you can do is think about how good you're going to feel when he's done taking care of you. Lucas kisses your stomach then he lowers to your pussy. He doesn't even get a full taste before you let out a soft moan. "So you missed me?" he says.

"Less talking, more eating." you say. He laughs and continues to feast. He goes round and round, up and down, side to side, and he even knows how to play with the clit. He's a mastermind. "L-lucas.." you moan. "Hold on baby, i'm not done yet." he says quietly. You wrap your legs around his neck and arch your back. "Fuck." you scream. He smiles and comes back up. You're breathing heavy. "Girl I just got started, you outta shape." he laughs as he unbuckles his jeans. This is your favorite part. You smile and watch him.

He slowly puts the tip in. Your eyes roll back. "Yes." you moan. He goes deeper. "Ah- Lucas!" you moan even louder trying to hold on to the sheets. His stroke game is A1, his head game is fire. There's nothing this man cant do. He knows your body. He watches your breast shake as he goes faster. You moan even louder. He grabs his shirt and holds it out for you. "Bite it." he says. You take the shirt and put it in your mouth. You still moan though. Lucas continues to pump his body in you until he cums. You already went there and back. He pulls out and nuts on your stomach. "Damn baby." he laughs and walks to the bathroom to get a warm towel. He comes back and wipes you off. "Fuck that was good." you whisper. He smiles as he puts his pants back on. "So does that mean?" he asks and looks at you. "Yes Lucas." you roll your eyes and take a deep breath. "Under one condition."