𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

You step out of the passenger side. Lucas stays in the car for a minute. He makes sure to lock the doors so you cant get back in. You're not even about to go there with him. He's already pissing you off. He begins moving his hands around likes he's on the phone. He throws his hands up and hangs up the phone. Whoever it was pissed him off. He unlocks the door and rolls down the window. "Get in." he says. You open the door with no questions and sit back in the car. Lucas pulls out of the parking lot and drives to the nearest Chick-Fil-A.

"What do you want?" he asks you while pulling into the drive thru. "A number 6, with a frosted lemonade." you reply. He looks at you with a frown and lets out a sigh. "Hello, Welcome to Chick-Fil-A how may I help you?" a man over the intercom says. "Uh yeah let me get a number 6 with a frosted lemonade, and a number 3 with a frosted lemonade." Lucas yells into the speaker. You swear he doesn't know how drive thru's work. He does this every time. "Alright will that be all for you today sir?" the man says. Lucas looks at you. You nod. "Yeah thats it." he says back. "Okay your total is 16.83, pull up behind this blue car and have your payment ready. Thank you for choosing Chick-Fil-A." the man says. The frosted lemonade is you and Lucas' signature drink. No matter what you order at Chick-Fil-A, you have to get one, and so does he. Lucas pulls up behind the blue car and hands the guy his card. He pays for you guy's meals and drives off. Lucas hands you the bag to hold. "Don't touch my fries Ci." he says. How'd he know?

Lucas pulls back into the clinic parking lot. You two eat your food and wait a while. Whats taking that girl so long?

Lucas gets a call. He puts his finger over his mouth to tell you to be quiet. You buck at him. The hell he telling you to be quiet for? He answers the call. "Hello?" he says. "Aight." he hangs up. She must be here cause he unbuckled he seatbelt fast as fuck. "Calm down Lucas, damn." you say as you unbuckle your seatbelt. "Cierra, please bro, do not act a fool in this clinic." he says while looking at you. You nod, but who the fuck he talking to?

You and Lucas walk in holding hands. It was your idea. When you get in, you see a female that looks 6 months pregnant. Ain't no damn way this is Lucas' baby. It's only been like 3 months since she told him. Lucas and Sanai walk to the desk to get checked in. Sanai keeps giving you dirty stares. You want to say something so bad but Lucas told you not to.

Lucas and Sanai get called to the back. The results dont take but about 30 minutes. You don't even want to sit near Lucas while waiting because you feel like beating on shit.

As you drift off to sleep you hear Lucas talking. You slowly zone back in. "What?" he yells. "I told you!" Sanai yells. You get up from the chair. "Told him what?" you ask while looking Lucas up and down. "Go ahead." Sanai says to Lucas. "Bro I cant do this right now. Cierra i'm sorry." Lucas says as he walks out of the clinic. You roll your eyes at Sanai and follow Lucas out.

You and Lucas sit in the car in silence for a good 10 minutes. "So it's yours, huh.." you say while trying not to cry. Lucas sighs and leans his head back. "Yeah.. I guess." he says under his breath. "Congrats." you say sarcastically. Lucas is silent. "You do know you getting out my house though, right?" you say. Lucas nods and covers his face. You feel bad, but you don't want to stay with him knowing he has a child, that was a result of cheating.

Lucas starts the car and drives you home. The whole ride is silent. He doesn't even say a word when he gets in the house. He packs enough clothes to last him a month. He leaves everything else. "Bye Cierra, I love you." he says as he walks out of your apartment. You wave goodbye as you shut the door behind him. I bet you do Lucas.. I bet you do.