𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

You and Lucas sit in silence while he holds you. It's a good 10 minutes before noise re enters your home. This time is Lucas's phone. He looks over at it and declines. His phone rings again. He declines it again. His phone rings again. "Just answer it." you say quietly. He groans and reaches over to grab his phone. "What?" he says. "Lucas.. I need to tell you something." you hear a girl voice say. Since it was a female voice, you're all ears. Ain't no way in hell you aren't about to listen to this conversation between them.

"Can it wait? I'm kind of busy." Lucas says while he looks down at you. "No it cant wait Lucas this is serious." the girl yells. "Aight hurry up then." he says back. No. No. No. Fuck! She would go quieter when she's telling him the news. What ever it is, must be bad because Lucas just dropped his phone on the counter. "Hello?" the girl says. Lucas hangs up the phone. "What happened Lucas?"you ask. He looks at you with fear and teary eyes. "I-i-i..i'm sorry Cierra." he says. "For what?" you say back. Lucas looks down.

"I got her pregnant." he says quietly. You stay quiet trying to process what he just said. "You...got her...?" you stutter trying to not to cry. "Yeah.." Lucas whispers as he tries to hold you tighter, but you pull away. "Lucas I cant." you say as you back away with tears rushing down your face. "Cierra. I'm not leaving you to be with her. She claims its mine. I'll get a paternity test when the time comes. If it's mine i'll have no choice but to take care of it. Mistakes happen." he says in a calm tone. "Lucas! You got her pregnant! Thats not a fucking mistake." you yell. "Okay Cierra. Just tell me what you need me to do. I'll be right here." he says.

You don't know wether to trust Lucas and give him another chance, or to kick him to the curb. It seems like every time you do give him another chance, he fucks it up again. But you cant bare to be without him. Every time you even think of him with another girl, it breaks your heart.