𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

When you walk into the party, you're greeted by 2 security guards. The smell of weed lingers. The lights are dimmed and they're playing "Lay It Down" by Lloyd. "This old ass song." you think to yourself. It's still your shit so you start singing to it. "Tell your friends you ain't coming out tonight, wrap your hair up tie it up tonight." you sing as you walk over to the drink table. The cups are color coded. Red for "taken". Purple for "talking". Green for "single". Pink for "it's confusing". You hesitate but you pick up a green cup. You fill it up with this cocktail mix. You grab a straw and start sipping.

As you're dancing and chit chatting, you bump into a girl. "Excuse me." you say. She turns around. "Cici?" she says. "Keira?" you say. You two hug. "Girl how have you been? I haven't seen you since high school! Why do you have a green cup?" Keira asks you. "I made him leave the other day." you say. Keira sips her drink and nods. "Niggas aint shit." she says. You laugh and nod. "Agreed." You and Keira dance and laugh together for a while. While you two are dancing, you notice two guys staring. You tell Keira and you both walk over to them.

"Damn we though we was gon have to come to y'all." one of the guys say. He's pretty cute, not as cute as Lucas though. You smile and they ask you to dance. You dance with one of the boys while Keira dances with the other. You notice he has a pink cup. "Damn.. so he probably just looking for a one night stand." you think to yourself. "Wait this my shit." you say to Keira. It's "Wobble Up" by Chris Brown ft Nicki Minaj and G-Eazy. You sing and twerk to the song. Nicki's part is your favorite. You know the whole verse by heart.

"Wobble on the D, gobble up, gobble-gobble up, players huddle up, cookie cold, better bundle up, all 'em other dudes had their chance, now they out of luck, when I bust a nut, I don't never wanna cuddle up now, I went to the club, and guess who I seen? A motherfucker that been stuntin' on me. I tote one of the MACs, yo, back the thing out. Ain't showin' off my jewels, but shots gon' ring out. Now, that's what I get for fuckin' with that dub, for all my real niggas, I'm showin' 'em mad love!"

You stick your tongue out and take a sip of your drink. The guys clap for you. You smile.