𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

⚠️WARNING⚠️

sexual content ahead.

You follow Kaleb to his bedroom. He takes his shirt off. You push him on the bed. "Oh so you like to take control." he asks. You shut him up with a kiss. "You on the pill?" he asks. "Oh you trying to put a baby in me?" you laugh. "Shidddd" he laughs and kisses your neck. You take your shirt off and Kaleb begins to suck. He leaves a hickey on both breasts. You softly moan. Kaleb rolls on top, now his chain dangling in your face. You bite your lip as he unbuckles his pants. You cover your face while he pulls your leggings down. "Dead ass though, cause if I put a baby in you, i'm expecting you to be mine." he says. You nod.

Of course you're on the pill. The amount of times you go raw and Lucas nuts in you is ridiculous. You would've had about 7 kids by now.

Kaleb pulls his dick out and taps your clit with his tip. You bite your lip as he enters. He's not as big as Lucas but it still feel good. You moan as he goes back and forth. He grabs onto your legs and makes sure you don't run away. "Fuck." he moans. You smile and rub your clit to cum faster. This shit sets you off. You start to moan even louder. "Damn girl you finna make me cum too what the hell." he laughs. You smirk and your eyes roll back. "My turn." Kaleb says as he pulls out and cums on your leg. You watch him as his eyes roll back too. "Yo shit good, I see why Lucas act the way he do." Kaleb laughs. You sit up. "What you mean?" you ask.
"Cause, he was actin a fool over us meeting at a party, shid imagine he find out I fucked you." Kaleb clenches his teeth and wipes the nut off of your leg.

Shit. Imagine if he does find out. All hell is gon break loose. Lucas cant find out about this shit. It's bad enough that I fucked his new plug, but the fact that i liked it. The fact that Kaleb made me cum. Lucas don't play about his Cierra now..

"Yeah don't tell him.." you say quietly. "Hell nah fuck you thought this was, I still want him to buy from me." he laughs. But you still need a way to make Lucas jealous.. "Kaleb lets take a picture together." you say. "For?" he asks. "Just so I can remember this day." you smile and pull out your phone. You and Kaleb take a couple of selfies. You post one on your snap story. When you and Kaleb finish cleaning, he takes you downstairs to the kitchen. "Help yourself." he says pointing to the pantry. You take a look in there. Damn he got everything. You grab a bag of Takis and gummy worms. You open them and get a notification on snap. Someone replied to your story.

Lucas Coly 💨 is typing...
Lucas Coly 💨

Fuck. "Kaleb sorry to fuck and dip but I got to go, it's almost 7. I have to go ship out some orders." you say while eating a taki. "Yeah fasho, no problem, girls gotta hustle too." he says as he grabs his keys. Kaleb takes you home. When you get there theres a surprise waiting at the other side of the door.