𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎

"Damn again?" you say. Yep. A boring Saturday with nothing to do. It's been 2 months since Lucas left. But you're managing. You talk to Kaleb more often now. Like he's your sneaky link, but not sneaky cause you're grown. You think to yourself.. "should I get some dick today?" You deserve it so why not. You pick up your phone and send Kaleb a picture of your underwear. He responds with heart eyes. "she misses you." you text him. "Omw" he responds. You smirk and lock your phone. You pour two glasses of rosé and set them on the counter.

You hear a knock at your door. "Shit." you run to the door in your robe. You get on your tiptoes and look through the peep hole. It's Kaleb. You smile and open the door. He walks in and grabs your butt with both hands. "Damn so you want to get straight to the point huh?" you laugh and kiss his neck. He nods and walks you to the bedroom.

⚠️WARNING⚠️
sexual content ahead

He strips naked, very quickly. Revealing a marked up body. You look at him up and down. He's big on soft too. Crazy. He smiles as you slowly open your robe. He begins to kiss your body and lick every corner and crevasses. You softly moan. He grins. He kisses your lips and no, not the ones on your face. He swirls his tongue around. You grab on to his hair and point your toes, throwing your head back. "Mm." you moan. He goes faster. "Yes." you moan again. Kaleb stands up. He taps your clit with his tip and and slowly puts his dick in. You gasp and moan. He strokes back and forth leaving you screaming. Kaleb groans as he goes in and out. "Fuck yo shit is so good!" he says. You bite your lip and smile. He keeps going in and out until he cums. Which isnt too long. He lays on the bed next to you and sighs. You try to catch your breath. "Round two?" he says looking at you. You smile and nod.