𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

"So you got a name?" one of the boys ask you. "Cierra but you can call me Cici." he smiles "Aight Cici" he says. "Nigga do YOU have a name?" you laugh. "My fault, its Kaleb." he smiles. "Aight Kaleb." you mock him. You and Kaleb engage in conversation. Kaleb has a way with his words and is very flirty. You ask him why he has a pink cup. "It's complicated, shawty wont leave me alone, i'm slowly pushing her away though." he says.

"Lemme get yo snap or something." Kaleb tells you. You give him your IG since you don't use snap to text.

BOW BOW BOW.

"Fuck." Kaleb yells. Everyone screams. "Come on Cierra, lets go." he yells. He grabs onto you and runs out of the house. You make it all the way down the block before the gunshots fade. "Damn nigga you ran track in high school?" you say while trying to catch your breath. "Nah." he says quietly. He's frowning. "The fuck wrong wit you?" you ask. "Cause, I left my homeboy, I gotta make sure he coo." Kaleb says as he pull out his phone. Shit Keira. You pull out your phone to check on Keira. She responds that she's okay. "Is your homeboy good." Kaleb nods. "Damn niggas cant party wit out somebody shooting shit up." he says. You sigh. "Yeah." It's getting late. "Lemme take you home ." Kaleb says. You just met ol boy and he already trying to take you home. "You sure you not gon kidnap me?" you say playfully. "Girl if I wanted to kidnap you that would've been happened." he says as he lifts up his shirt and shows his piece. "Oh damn." you laugh. "You drunk anyways." he says. "Am not." you say. "Walk in a straight line." he tells you. You follow the yellow line in the middle of the street, you're doing good at first but then you get wobbly. "See yo ass finna fall. Come on shawty lets go." he grabs you by your arm and walks you to his Benz. "So you rich rich." you say. "Some like dat." he says while smirking. "Get in homegirl." he says to you. "Don't have to tell me twice." you say as you get in. "And you got heated seats? I might have to fuck wit you Kaleb." you laugh as you turn them on. "What you do? Slang?" you playfully ask. "Yeah." he says as he turns on the car. "You got some with you?" you ask. "Nah nah, my homeboy got it, hope he don't get caught. He smart though." he says.

"So i'm really in the car with a drug dealer right now. I swear if we get pulled over.." you think to yourself. "Where you stay?" Kaleb asks and hands you his phone. You type your address in. "Starting route to 822 Pearl Manor St." the GPS says. "Oh you stay in them big ass penthouses." You nod. "So you rich rich." he laughs. "Some like dat." you say and smile. As Kaleb pulls up you thank him. "No problem, text me sometime, i'd like to see you again." he smiles. "Fashitsho." you say as you get out. "Bye Cierra." he says. You wave goodbye. "Bye Kaleb."

When you get in the house you post your pictures you took from tonight.

playboikaleb, diortaylor, yeahitsyaya and 1,824 others liked your photo.
playboikaleb commented on your photo.
"😍💞"
iamlucascoly commented on your photo. "Call me."