𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

You lay on top of Lucas as he sleeps. Aw, he's tired. Well he should be. Dude be putting that work in when y'all get nasty. You trace your fingers down his chest and to his waistband. Just to tease him. He slowly wakes up. "It's about damn time." you whisper. He rolls his eyes and covers his face as he yawns. "How long I was out for?" he asks. "2 hours." you reply. "Shit." he bolts up to go check the time. "Damn bae! I cant even get a kiss?" you yell. "My bad folk." he says as he runs back to give you a kiss.

Its 3:52 pm. His plug supposed to be here at 4. Plugs don't like when you late. You watch Lucas struggle to get dressed. "Fuck bae, hand me a shirt." he says as he puts some jeans on. You throw him a fluffy hoodie. "Really? This shit?" he shakes his head but puts the hoodie on anyways. Ungrateful ass. "You welcome.." you yell. Lucas nods. He rushes into the living room to wait. 3:59. Right on time. He receives a call. "Yeah man, i'll buzz you in." he says. "Aight." he says as he hangs up.

The good thing about the place you stay in, is the only way you can get in is if you have a code, key, someone buzzes you in, or someone gets lucky and holds the door for you. Thats why you're confused on how Kaleb got here. Someone must've thought it was Lucas. You sit in the living room with Lucas. "Sorry bae, I didn't want to be late, this a new guy and I didn't want to fuck up my shit." he says. "Yeah okay .. whatever Lucas." you say as you roll your eyes.

Theres a knock on the door. Lucas looks at you, then gets up to open it. "Yo wassup." the voice says. It sounds familiar. It's Kaleb.. fuck. Hopefully he don't remember the apartment number by heart. You quickly get up and hide in your bedroom. You lock the door behind you. "Nigga this place look familiar." Kaleb says. "Familiar how?" Lucas says. "Nah nah I must be trippin." Kaleb says. "Yeah fasho you was smoking my shit?" he laughs. Kaleb laughs too. Good keep the attention OFF OF ME! Kaleb shows Lucas whats on him and Lucas makes a decision.

"Let me get yo money dude hold on." Lucas says as he walks towards the bedroom. "She don locked me out." Lucas says. "Cierra, come open this fucking door." Lucas yells as he bangs against the door. Fuck! Why did bro say my name! "Cierra?" Kaleb asks. "I know a Cierra." he says. "Oh deadass? This my girl in here. She need to open the damn door." he says. DAMNIT LUCAS. You slowly open the door. "Damn girl why you took so fuckin-" Lucas gets interrupted. "Cici?" Kaleb says surprised. You force a smile. "Hey...Kaleb." you quietly say.

Theres no reason to hide it anymore. Shit he's right there. No denying it either. But it shouldn't be a big deal.. right? You just met when Lucas and you were on a break. Besides, he's probably fucked many people while y'all were on breaks. Kaleb kissed your cheek. Big deal? Nah.