𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

You open the door to see Lucas standing there. "Cierra are you fucking dead ass right now?" he yells and slams the door. "Lucas don't start with me." you say while rolling your eyes. "Bro the fuck you mean don't start with you Ci? You already started!" he yells. "Boy please like you haven't been fucking some other bitch, whats her name Samari?" you yell back. "Nigga its SANAI! And thats not even what we talking about right now." he says. "See the this the shit i'm talking about. That always trying to blame me when you know for a fact yo ass in the wrong." you say. "Cierra, you went to my plug house! Lord knows what y'all did together." he says as he folds his arms. "It's none of your business cause you wanted to walk out and leave." you say. "What else am I supposed to do Cierra? You stay shutting me down! Every fucking time." he yells. "Because Lucas! You don't fucking listen! You don't fucking change! Theres no reason to talk to you anymore!" you yell back. Lucas stays silent and covers his face. "Did y'all fuck? Thats all I want to know Cierra." he says muffled. "Why?" you say. "Obviously y'all did you already denying questions. It's cool though. I'm not mad. I just know where we stand." he says. "Lucas now you know I would only do that shit to make you feel some type of hurt. You always doing the shit to me and NEVER and I mean NEVER regarding how I feel after. Nigga, I be sitting to myself what the fuck am I still even here for cause you always running to another bitch after we fight." you say as you tear up. "Cause Cierra.." he says. "Cause Cierra what? There should be no fucking reason for you to duck off every time Lucas! This shit is tiring." you start to cry. "Baby.." Lucas says as he pulls you in for a hug.

You cant help but to go. You just need some comfort. "Look Cierra, I know you heard it a thousand times.. but I swear on my life, I'm gon take care you no matter what. I'm sorry for the pain i've caused you in the past, present and future. I don't want you to always think i'm putting you to the side. I know what I be doing is wrong, and I need to figure out an alternative. Thats why I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Cierra I'm truly truly sorry." Lucas says while kissing the top of your head. He sounds teary eyed and nasally. You rub your eyes. "Lucas it don't matter no more. You cant fix shit this time. We're broken." you say as you sniff. "So we gon rebuild it. Let's forget the past, and continue in the future. How that sound?" he says. "You gonna do the same shit over and over again." you say. "What do I have to do to prove it to you?" Lucas asks. "I don't know right now. I just need some time." you say. Lucas holds you tighter. "I'm not letting you go." he says.