𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

"Whats that?" Lucas says as he lays on the bed. "You said she pay for everything right?" you ask. He nods. "So?" he says. "I want you to milk the bitch out her money, the fuck?" you laugh. "You not finna just come back cause you make me feel good." you say. "So you want me to still fuck with shawty?" he asks. "On some playa type shit." you say. He smirks and nods. "I got you bae, imma be be back with a rack. Finna go scam a hoe." he says as he gets up. "Don't give her my dick!" you yell as he walks out the door.

Man, if Lucas gonna come back he got to at least be bringing something to the table. Especially with the way he acts, if he ain't keeping you satisfied, money will. You open your phone and see 2 new notifications. They're from Kaleb. Man, I just got done fucking Lucas, I don't want to see this dude!
Maybe he can give me some good gas though. Shit, let me just text him and see what he's on.
You open his message. He asked you to link with him. You say yes.

"Hey Cici." Kaleb says as he walks into your apartment. "Hey.." you say. "Why'd you wanna link?" you ask him. "Ion know, I felt like we ain't really get to know each other like that last night, you know, it was a blur to me." he laughs. "Yeah kinda." you say. "Yo apartment nice as hell. Show me around." he says. You walk to your bedroom and show him that. The covers are messy. Lucas left his fitted here. Damn. "Who cap this is?" Kaleb asks. "Mine." you lie. It has your name on it so he should believe it. "Damn yo head this big?" he picks the cap up and you take it from him. "Yeah." you laugh. You show him the guest bedroom, balcony, and office.

"So you run a lil business?" he asks. You nod. "What you do?" he looks around the room. "I just sell stuff that females like.. like this onesie, lashes, shoes, bags, sunglasses, basically a bad bitch boutique." you respond. He nods and smiles. "Thats whats up." His phone rings. "Hey..." he looks at you. "Yeah man, aight i'm coming." he hangs up the phone. "Look ma, I gotta go, when can I see you again?" he says as he walks to the front door. "We just gotta play it day by day." you respond. He laughs "Right right, aye one more thing.." he says as he pulls you close and kisses your cheek. You fake smile and wave goodbye.

"Chile what the fuck. Not he kissed me on my cheek." you think as you wipe your cheek off. I barely know dude, he sexy and all but come on now.