Chapter 43 - 'Well, It's Hardly Shakespeare.'

A/N - Above is an image of Chateau De Bordeaux, Wolfgang's castle in France.

Warning - This chapter contains mature scenes, including bondage.

Wolfgang's eyes fluttered open as he left the land between the living and the dead. The hunter was being awakened by someone lightly tracing over the scars on his back with their finger. The Nachtstern opened his eyes fully and turned over in time to see Hope place a tender kiss to his cheek, smiling down at him as she regarded Wolfgang with her infuriatingly unreadable blue eyes.

"How are you feeling?" Wolfgang asked, his hazel eyes tried to drink in as much of Hope's beauty as he could. Wolfgang smiled before kissing her forehead softly. Their hands were interlinked, his right laced into her left. Hope's fingers traced over the design laid into his daylight ring, as his gently rubbed the back of her hand as he stared into those beautiful blue eyes. "Last night became a little -"

"Intense?" Hope suggested, cutting him off as she nodded, the edges of her lips curved upwards into a smile as she regarded him, "I'm fine, Wolf. Although I am still chained to the bed."

As though to prove her point, Hope shook her other arm slightly, causing the handcuff restraining her to the headboard to rattle. Wolfgang smirked, sitting up as he met her gaze.

"I like it when you're tied up; you have nowhere to run from me." Wolfgang said, moving closer so that his lips were against the shell of her ear, his warm breath ghosting the skin, "And I can do whatever I like with you."

"Is that so?" Hope questioned, tilting her head as her blue eyes glinted mischievously. Wolfgang nodded, pressing his lips against her collarbone as he sucked on the exposed skin. The Nachtstern moved back up, kissing her as Hope placed one leg over his, disconnecting their lips as she straddled the hunter's waist, one hand holding him down to the mattress as she ran the other through her messy hair to keep it out of her face, "Guess we'll have to change that."

Wolfgang opened his mouth to protest but the distinctive click of a lock snapping shut stopped him. The hunter looked up, seeing his hand secured in the other handcuff he'd used the night before. Hope smirked, snapping the other one closed as Wolfgang looked at his wrist. The tribrid rubbed the skin where the handcuff had been, pressing down on his chest to ensure he was not in control in any way.

"What was it you said, darling?" Hope asked, looking down at him as her blue eyes darkened with lust. Wolfgang could tell she was turned on by the position of power. And though he preferred to be in control, the dominatrix in her turned him on too, "All tied up and nowhere to run?" Hope smirked at him in a way that reminded Wolfgang of himself, "I guess I get to do whatever I want with you."

Wolfgang attempted to sit up but the handcuffs around his wrists prevented him from doing so. Hope smirked, her hand reaching for his cock as she leaned forwards, capturing his mouth with hers. Wolfgang leaned upwards into the kiss, straining against the handcuffs as Hope stroked his length slowly, chipping away at his composure as she kissed him.

"Beg." Hope demanded, the tribrid's eyes were blown, the glacial blue consumed by the darkness of her lust. The intense, passionate kiss had left her with swollen lips, and the mischievous, playful look in her eyes only grew as she sat down on his cock, nestling Wolfgang's warm member between her thighs, "Come on, Wolfgang, beg for it."

The Nachtstern remained silent, regarding her stubbornly with an unreadable expression in his darkened eyes. Hope smirked, grinding herself on him slightly as Wolfgang fought back a groan. The Mikaelson tribrid smiled, speeding her actions up as the hunter tried and failed to restrain himself.