Bonus Chapter - 'I Suspect This Is A Ploy To Get Me Drunk.'

Wolfgang paused at the sight of Hope, dressed in dark jeans, a burgundy top, and a matching black leather jacket. As usual, her Mikaelson pendant sat at the base of her throat. The exposed skin drove Wolfgang crazy and made him want to sink his fangs into her, marking the tribrid as his. At the same time, Wolfgang didn't want someone as unworthy as himself to mar such flawless beauty.

"Hello, Earth to Wolf." Hope said, snapping her fingers in front of his face to get his attention. Wolfgang looked up and was similarly drawn in by her eyes. The warmth in her ocean blue eyes contrasted the almost permanent ice in his and Wolfgang loved it.

"Let's go." Hope said, leaving her room. Wolfgang quickly interlinked their fingers and the two walked hand in hand to wherever Hope wanted to go.

**********

Hope came to a stop as they neared the Old Mill and glanced back to look at Wolfgang.

"Why are we here?" Wolfgang questioned as he noticed the Salvatore School students moving around and generally enjoying themselves.

"It's a party, Wolf." Hope replied and Wolfgang let out a sigh, "I can see that but why are we at said party, love?"

"Because we are going to have some fun instead of just staying in my room." Hope explained and Wolfgang shook his head, "We could have fun in your room."

"Not that kind of fun." Hope said, "I want to be a teenager for a day."

"Fine." Wolfgang replied, giving in under Hope's expectant gaze. The tribrid smiled and gave him a kiss, holding onto the collar of his dark green shirt.

"You're the best." Hope said cheerily as she walked away, Wolfgang following behind her. The tribrid disappeared for a moment and Wolfgang stood in an awkward silence until Hope reappeared, holding two cups. She handed one of the cups to Wolfgang, who peered into it.

"What the hell is this?" Wolfgang asked and Hope shook her head, "I have drank the finest wines from crystal goblets in the halls of Kings, what is this?"

"Well, it's cheap beer in a plastic cup at a teenager's party. You're drinking it." Hope replied as she took a sip of her own. Wolfgang shook his head and put the cup down on a table.

"Like hell I am, my love." Wolfgang said before he walked off in pursuit of better alcohol. Hope rolled her eyes and followed.

It wasn't long until Hope and Wolfgang came across Lizzie, sat alone and nursing a bottle of bourbon. The vampire sat next to his blonde friend who let out a sigh. She took a sip from the bottle and handed it to Wolfgang, who looked at the label.

"Where did you get this?" Wolfgang asked before he took a sip, passing it to his girlfriend, who put down her cup in favour of the better alcohol.

"Stolen from my dad's stash." Lizzie replied as she took the bottle and took a deep sip, grimacing slightly at the unfamiliar taste.

"Why can't I find a guy like you?" She asked and Wolfgang shrugged as Lizzie and Hope rested their heads against either one of his shoulders, "I'm a guy like me, Elizabeth."

"Yeah, but you're, like, soulmates with Hope." Lizzie replied as she handed Hope the bottle.

"Well, it took me four hundred years to get into a stable relationship, darling. It takes time." Wolfgang replied and Lizzie let out a sigh as Josie joined them.

"Josette." Wolfgang greeted as he passed the brunette the bottle. She took a sip and coughed at the taste, making Wolfgang smile.

"Damn, that's strong." Josie said as MG, Rafael and Landon sat with the group. Wordlessly, the conversation adapted to their presence.