Chapter 51 - 'Come Back To Me, My Love.'

Alberto Malone was a man with many passions and a complicated past. He had done many things but nothing brought him greater joy than what he was doing now.

Alberto moved around Wolfgang Nachtstern, using a razor as he cut down his client's hair so it was noticeably shorter than the top. The tailor put the machine down, picking up a measuring tape as he turned back to a suit he was adjusting.

"I'm thinking three inches on the top?" Alberto questioned, raising an eyebrow at him. Wolfgang opened his mouth to reply when Hope walked in. The hunter closed it immediately.

Wolfgang looked her up and down, taking in her outfit. The tribrid was wearing a red jumper, her hair parted and styled delicately. He sucked in a breath, certain she was purposely messing with him because they couldn't have sex. Stupid fucking challenge. The Nachtstern cleared his throat, looking at Alberto.

"Ask Hope." Wolfgang replied. Hope nodded, looking at the length of his hair, which Alberto had combed down so it fell over his face. The tribrid cleared her throat, "Leave four."

Alberto nodded, picking up his scissors as he moved to cut the top of Wolfgang's hair. He set to work, quickly using the scissors and a comb to trim his hair until there was only around four inches left.

He placed down his scissors, cleaning up and removing the apron from around Wolfgang's neck. Alberto instead turned to look at Hope, staring at her long and hard. The Mikaelson tribrid cleared her throat, uncomfortable.

Hope leaned down towards Wolfgang, whispering, "Why is he eyeing me like a piece of meat?"

"She is perfect." The tailor said in reverence as he stepped forward, circling around Hope as he regarded her gleefully, "The possibilities are endless. There's just so much I could do." He paused, eyeing her carefully before sharing his ideas, "I'm thinking red turtleneck, maybe a few inches of heel to account for height."

"What?" Hope asked, confused. Wolfgang shook his head, spinning around on his chair to face Hope and Alberto.

"It's best to leave him to it."

"Now, I am vehemently against the very existence of double-breasted suits but you might just pull one off in navy blue." The tailor continued, gesturing as he spoke, "Of course, I'd have to take your measurements and start immediately."

Hope shook her head, stepping away from him. "I don't want a suit."

"That's offensive to me and my religion." Alberto said, shaking his head. His accent was distinctive, like he was trapped in an old gangster movie, "But not to worry, dresses are a completely different ball game."

"Alberto, calm down." Wolfgang said sternly, "Stick to what you've been asked to do, please."

"Of course." Alberto replied, shaking his head as he tried and failed to hide his disappointment, "Your suit is done. The other one should be finished by the end of the week."

"Thank you." The Nachtstern sighed. Alberto walked out of the room and Wolfgang let out another sigh, pulling on the jacket to his navy blue suit. Hope watched him, laughing slightly, "That's your tailor?"

"Tailor, barber, personal stylist and doting companion." Wolfgang explained. He let out a sigh, standing up, "His name is Alberto Malone. Former mob enforcer turned vampire." Wolfgang adjusted the cuffs of his purple shirt, "It's a long story but Alberto is the best there is."

"He seems excitable."

"He just can't stop himself when he sees the opportunity for a good suit." Wolfgang defended before offering her his signature smirk, "And I don't blame him, darling, because you are perfect."