Chapter 47 - 'Trust Me, Vengeance Is Overrated.'

A/N - Enjoy this awesome Wolfgang meme made by chaosenthuses that is scarily accurate.

Warning - This chapter contains mature scenes.

Hope Mikaelson's eyes fluttered open as the soft morning light came through the window of her dorm room. The tribrid inhaled, drawing in the scent of sandalwood and clementine that was unique to Wolfgang Nachtstern. Hope let out a sigh, turning over in the bed as she stretched slightly, already missing her boyfriend.

"Hello, love." The Superior Original in question greeted, his lips curved upwards into Wolfgang's signature smirk as he regarded her, "Took you long enough to wake up."

"Wolf." Hope greeted, her voice still groggy from sleep as her blue eyes stared up at him, trying to comprehend his presence, "When did you come back?"

"I'm still in London." The Nachtstern replied, running a hand through his dark hair as he smiled, "The benefits of a projection spell."

"So, you've just been watching me sleep from the other side of the world like a stalker?"

"That's not fair!" Wolfgang defended and Hope laughed, moving forwards so that she could kiss him. When nothing happened, she pulled back, her cerulean eyes narrowed at him, her perfectly shaped eyebrows furrowed as her lips twisted into a frown. Wolfgang let out a short chuckle, shaking his head, "I'm a projection, Geliebte, you can't interact with me."

Hope shook her head, muttering a spell under her breath before she crashed her lips into hers. Wolfgang growled, his hand coming up as he threaded his fingers through her hair, pulling the Mikaelson closer. Hope broke away from kiss, working her way down his neck and towards his dark jumper.

"Not today, my love." Wolfgang said as he pushed her back, flipping them over so that he was on top of her, his hand wrapped around her throat as he squeezed slightly. The tribrid closed her eyes, letting out a whimper when his lips descended on the bared skin of her collarbone and sucked harshly, "Let me worship you."

Hope nodded at his words, closing her eyes as she succumbed to the pressure. Wolfgang made a noise of satisfaction before he squeezed one of her breasts experimentally, the sudden action causing her eyes to open. Hope looked up to see the Nachtstern watching her carefully, his hand travelling to the hem of her shirt as his hazel eyes darkened with uncontrollable lust.

"Remember the rules, Geliebte." Wolfgang advised as his gentle fingers caressed the flesh of her boob, trailing over the skin before rubbing lightly at her nipple, "You have to keep your eyes open or I'll punish you."

Hope nodded at that, not trusting her voice as Wolfgang pressed his lips to her neck, sucking on the flesh as he left a hickey. The hunter watched as the mark disappeared as soon as it had formed. Wolfgang licked his lips, pulling up Hope's shirt to expose her body, his fingers and lips moving over the bare flesh as he worshipped her.

"Fuck." Hope groaned as Wolfgang's other hand slipped beneath the waistband of her trousers, running along her wet lips as he sucked her left nipple into his mouth, toying with the right in his other hand. Wolfgang smiled against her skin, grazing the hard nub with his teeth lightly as his index finger curled up into her, pressing lightly into Hope's core.

"Someone's missed me, haven't they?" Wolfgang teased, pressing kisses along the soft flesh of Hope's breasts as he pumped his single finger inside of her vagina. Hope bit her lip, holding back a moan as Wolfgang added another finger, his mouth reclaiming the rosy nipple before she spoke, the words coming out between gasps for air, "Just get on with it."