Chapter 46 - 'I'm Going To Destroy You.'

Wolfgang Nachtstern's hand wrapped around the handle of the door, pulling it open as he balanced a tray of beignets and a cup of coffee, walking into Hope's room and towards the tribrid. Hope herself was stood at an easel, staring at the blank canvas as she tapped a paintbrush against her cheek absentmindedly, her feline eyes focused on the canvas.

The Nachtstern set down the tray and mug, walking towards Hope as he rested his chin on top of her head, his hands on her shoulders as he looked at the white canvas, "I thought taking you to the Louvre cured your artist's block."

"So did I." Hope replied, her gaze still fixed on her lack of creativity. Wolfgang nodded, stepping away as she picked up the mug of coffee, taking a sip, "But I can't think of anything to paint."

"Then don't think, my love." Wolfgang suggested, picking up a beignet from the tray as he sat down on the edge of her bed, "Look at the canvas and achieve your vision through sheer force of will." The hunter smirked, taking a bite from the fried delicacy, "Every choice is yours, use it to establish control."

Hope placed the paintbrush and mug down, walking over to her bed and towards Wolfgang, who held out the beignet to her. The Mikaelson took a bite before she pressed her lips against his. Wolfgang placed the beignet down on the table, deepening the kiss as he pulled her closer. The Nachtstern's hand came up, pressing her body flush against his as she came to straddle his lap. Hope growled against his lips, opening her mouth as his tongue speared into her mouth, battling with hers. Wolfgang pulled away, his eyes blown with lust as he broke the kiss.

"Are you sure you want to do this right now?" Wolfgang questioned, looking up into her cerulean eyes. His finger was on her thigh, stroking patterns against the bare skin. Hope nodded, pushing him down so he was lying on the bed, "I wanna establish control."

"As much as I want to, I think you should resort to alternate methods of doing so." Wolfgang said, his voice low as he fought to control his lust. That was no easy task; Hope had a unique way of setting alight his nerves and making him lose all restraint. Hope shook her head as Wolfgang sat up again, "Nothing else is working."

"Nothing you've tried is working, Geliebte." Wolfgang corrected, placing his hand to her temple, pressing in slightly as he looked into her eyes. Wolfgang's irises were usually unnerving but to Hope, they were warm, reassuring pools of earthy hazel, "May I?"

Hope nodded, closing her eyes as she opened herself up to him. Wolfgang regarded her for a moment, taking in as much of her beauty as he could before he closed his own eyes, entering her mind as he filtered through his memories before selecting one to show her.

New Orleans, 2026 -

Hope Mikaelson sat by the window of her bedroom in the Mikaelson Compound, writing in a journal as she listened to music. Wolfgang walked in, taking notice of the tribrid sitting there before he walked over, his movements silent. The Nachtstern looked over her shoulder at the page, taking note of the words she was writing.

"What are you writing?" Wolfgang questioned before he pulled the journal away from Hope, flicking through the pages randomly as he looked at the words. Hope screamed, lunging at him, "Give that back!"

"What were you writing?" The Superior Original asked as he held the journal high above his head so Hope couldn't read it. The fifteen year old jumped up, trying to take it from him, "Did you read it?"

"I can if you want me to." Wolfgang suggested, the edges of his lips curving upwards into his signature smirk. Hope shook her head, reaching for the journal, "No, don't!"

"Then come and get it." Wolfgang said, running to leave. Hope held out a hand as Wolfgang began to run away at vampire speed, casting a spell, "Corporis Impetu."