Chapter 57

There's a heart to feel the pain..

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

If I wish for you from falling star than..
Would you become mine?
__________________________________________________

Abu Daud's POV :-

I am watching her, She is smiling and When the sun's bright rays fell on her radiant face, she slowly closed her eyes. How sinful act she pulled with so much of innocence..

"Daud!" She called me, making me come out of my deep thoughts.

I look at her for a moment, she smiled brightly just like the sun.

"Oye!" She snapped her fingers in front of me, in return I just frown looking at her.

"What are you thinking?" She asked, putting the black shiny strands of her hair behind her ear and making the silver jhumka (earring) visible.

"How come you are here?.. In front of me?" I asked with subtle voice.

"Aren't I allowed to come here?" She asked with a pouty face and looked away from me.

"Noor..." I called her, she than look at me with a light hummed.

"You look different.." I said with sadness and lump forming in my throat.

"Everyone is saying that, how come I look so different?" She asked with a thoughtful facial expression.

"You became more.. beautiful." I said in a whispery tone.

She shyly look down, forming her lips into thin line than opening them beautiful breathtaking smile.

"He said the same thing." She said, making me confused.

"Wh-who?" I asked stuttering, afraid that she might take his name infront of me.

"My husband." She said, making me restless.

"Than you shouldn't be here, go..go away." I said with trembling lips and teary eyes.

"I am already far away from you Daud." She said, making me whimper.

"No! No! No! You are not! You..you are not far away from me noor! You are here.." I said pointing at my heart with my index finger.

"You are here my noor and you aren't doing anything good being here." I continued while tears after tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Is it my fault Daud?" She asked innocently.

"I don't know." My voice came whispering lightly as I look away.

"I'll tell you," She said and I looked at her.

"It's your fault Daud, you took away sisters, daughters and even mothers of other families." She said with hatred lacing in her voice.

"Noor.. who said this to you?" I asked getting scared that she will hate me.

"Tell me Daud, how does it feel now, sad, painful, depressed? Even worse than dying, isn't it?" She continued while clenching her teeth as her eyes filled with unsheded tears.

"Noor.." I look at her in disbelief.

"There's always a punishment for your deeds, must you have know now that Allah does no injustice to his kind." She said as a tear flowed down her youthful crimson cheek.

"Noor, I.. I.. am sorry.." I said, feeling heaviness in my heart.

"How come I can forgive you? I will not, but maybe the almighty will." She said and turned her back towards me.