Chapter 22

New Entry.

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.
__________________________________________________

Third person's POV:-

She wore her mother niqab and covered her face with a veil for unwanted recognition. She took her handbag and walked out of the house silently.

Sweats covered her forehead, She knows whatever she is doing is wrong in laws of islam.In few days she would be a wife of someone else but her heart was in control of Shaitaan.That is making her blind.

She passed an alley and saw the person who is waiting for her.She walked further looking nowhere else but him.

"You came?" He asked her with an expressionless face.

"I had to come, to see you maybe last time." She replied with tears flowing down her pink cheeks.

"Woah! What an actor!" He said mockingly while clapping his hands.

"Please don't say such thing Aazam, you know I was being forced."She said.

"FORCED!" Aazam shouted and grabbed her shoulder.

"YOU ARE NOT A KID, YOU COULD HAVE SAID NO!" Aazam shouted again on her.

"I want to but-"

"No buts! Tell me this is last time I am seeing you, huh?Is this last time I can touch?" He asked.

"No! Please I will always love you, No one can take your place." She said putting her hands on his chest.

"Everyone says the same." He said getting angrier.

"Pleeasee believe me, I love you." She said while getting emotional.

"Than prove it." He said leaving her shoulder and took two step back.

"Tell me how can I prove you?Tell me I'll do everything." She said quickly.

There was little time pause between them but than he asked her at which she got shocked.He asked her,

"Kiss me."

"You can marry him, I will let you but I want a proof that he can't take my place in your heart." Aazam continued.

She was in her deep thoughts but all was about him.Their first meeting in India than his proposal and those dates they went on, many of them flooded her mind making her to commit this sin.

She moved forward getting close to him, but she didn't knew that each step close to him contains path of flames in her akhirah.She didn't knew that the way her hands were moved around his neck was making her close to another sin, The way her lips touched his A sin of Zina(Unlawful touch in islam) was Committed.

They parted from each other as a blush crept on her cheeks, her heart was beating faster.Not because of this precious moment but she knew well why it is so?

"Always love me, Don't let him touch you, do you get it?" He asked her and she nodded without any objection.

You can't blame Shaitaan for your deeds, because on the day of Judgement he will say,

"I had no authority over you. I only invited you and you responded, So do not blame me but blame yourself."
[Quran: 14:22]

Imagine how will you face our Prophet who did so much for us, how will you answer the questions that will be asked you in front him?Where would you hide on that day?

To be continued...