Chapter 9

A Dream or Nightmare?

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.
_____________________________________________________

Shahnoor's POV :-

It was all dark, I couldn't make out where I am? I walk ahead even though there is nothing Just blank.

Suddenly I saw something shining, It's a small thing,as I was getting nearer the shine was extending , I stopped and saw a door.The shine or light was coming from the corners of the door.

I than put my hand on the door and slowly pushed it, as it opened, My eyes suddenly shut squeeze, I put my other hand on my eyes protecting them from sudden lights hitting my eyes.I try adjust my eyes and slowly opened them, My eyes widened because of the view i was witnessing, I t was so mesmerizing.Everything was white, each and everything, The walls, The floor and there was a tree in front of me it is also white.There were small lights decorated on the tree, I walked around the tree than I looked at my right and saw a mirror, It was huge with white frame designed.I walked towards it, I saw the reflection of me in it.I was wearing a white dress with white leggings and white dupatta.I was wearing two bangles in each hand and my hair was open spreads on my back and they were wavy this time.

"SHAHNOOR!" Suddenly I heard someone calling me.

"SHAHNOOR! SHAHNOOR! SHAHNOOR!" This time the voice echoed 3 times.

I didn't recognize the voice but Started walking towards it.I don't know why my heart was beating so fast, I clutched the sides of my frock with both hands.

"SHAHNOOR! SHAHNOOR!" The voice echoed again, the thing is that the voice was sounding happy.

I don't know why but I was feeling shy, nervous and happy at the same time.

I halted at my track when I spotted someone, He is a man and his back was facing me.I touched his shoulder, He slowly turned around and my eyes grow wide as I recognize he was the person who I met in my college,The red devil's member who sacred me and hurt me.I took several steps back,

"Shahnoor," He said with a smile.

He was wearing a white shirt and white pants.He than extended his left hand towards me with a warm smile which is reaching to his eyes but his eyes were crying at the same time.The tears didn't came out of his eyes.

I just looked at his hand than his face confusingly,

"Come, take my hand." He whispered but it was enough for me to hear.

A tear rolled down on his left cheek and My heart broke into million pieces seeing him like that.

"Come here." He said again with a sad smile.

I couldn't see him like this anymore.I slowly walked towards him, I slowly put my right hand forward to hold his hand.I was about to hold his hand but someone grabbed my left arm tightly, My arm was paining.I looked at the person who grabbed my arm but his back was facing me.He was dragging me forcefully with him.I punched and slapped his hand to get free but he was more strong, nothing was working on him.I started crying and looked behind to see him, his smile was still their on his face but was sad, this time his smile wasn't reaching to his eyes.I felt like someone stabbing me with knife in my heart, I felt it's bleeding, pain.

I look in front and saw that the unknown man was dragging me towards dark nothing but only dark.I looked once more behind, he was still there and crying but why isn't he saving me?I want to ask for help but my voice didn't came out,It felt like something was stuck in my throat.