Chapter 33

Dinner.

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

He takes my age too,
My heart is fixed with whom.

_______________________________________

Shahzaib's POV :-

After getting freshen up, I wore my formal suit. I walk out the washroom and saw akib standing near Shahnoor's bed. I couldn't decipher what's going on between them? I cleared my throat which cause them both to look at me. I was about to say something but farah cut me off while coming in,

"Akib bhai, firoz bhai is calling you."

"Okay I am coming." Akib said to her than look towards me.

"Bhai, Raees uncle is calling you. He told me to tell you to call him before your haldi ritual, I forgot to tell you because of the situation." Akib informed getting back to his command form.

"No problem, I'll handle it. Let's go." I said, he nodded.

I was about to leave but remember something and look towards farah.

"Farah, a nurse will come at exactly 8:00pm to remove the IV and give shahnoor medicine. Okay?" I said.

"Ji (yes)" Is all she replied.

The woman of my heart never confesses her inner words to me. She never talks to me, never makes eye contact with me. It hurts very painfully.

Straightening my posture, I walk towards the sofa where my blazer was kept I took it but suddenly an Idea hit me. I smirk at the naughty thought.

Hiding my emotions I turn around to see farah cutting fruits for shahnoor. They both are quite and I very well know the reason.

"Farah." I called her.

"yes?" She said while standing up. On the other hand shahnoor started eating apples.

"Come here." I said and she walked and came in front of me.

I hold the blazer forward in front of her, she look at it confusingly.

"Help me wearing it." I said and her jaw drop in shock.

"Ji-ji (yes?) " She asked in disbelief.

"What? Can't you help me wearing blazer? You are my soon to be wife farah, help me and other than that it will be your duty after marriage." I said making her blush. She was looking so cute at the moment that I want to kiss her.

She nervously look towards shahnoor but shahnoor kept looking down at the fruit tray, eating quietly with a mischievous smile.

"But you have hands na...wear it."Farah said to me.

I clench my jaw to make her realize who she is dealing with.

"Are you saying no to me?" I asked in a deadly tone.

"Its not like tha-"

"Than help me, I am already late." I said cutting her in mid.

"If you are thinking that I am looking at you, than don't worry. I can't see anything." Shahnoor said while covering her eyes with her hand.

This girl~She is something, something which is very close to me and farah for Allah knows what reason.

"Now will you?' I said to farah, she look down.