Chapter 64 - Part 1

My cure..

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

What we get by luck is not called love,
Love is a worship,
And worship is all about doing..(with heart)
_________________________________________________

Third person's POV :-

His eyes trembled, heart constricted, breath knocked out as if he can't breath anymore. His grip on shahnoor's hand loosen and this didn't got unnoticed by shahnoor. She looked towards their loosen hands than towards shahzaib's face. Her eyes pooled with tears, blinking her eyes she look at farah who is looking at her husband with a small smile. The air felt thick as time went slowly, shahzaib's hand slide away from shahnoor's as he walked forward.

Everyone tensed as they exchanged their eyes from farah to shahzaib. But what Shahzaib did is unbelievable, he passed by her without saying any word. Although in his heart, he wanted to kill her seeing her smile as if nothing happened. How can she come back? After all that she did, why? Wasn't her lover gave her enough love? Did shahnoor bring her back? Did she betrayed him? Before he could walk out with all those bothering thoughts, a hand gripped his large fisted one. Taking deep breath, he turned around and came face to face with the face he doesn't want to see anymore. Jerking his hand from farah's hold, he look at her with murderous gaze.

"Shah-Shahzaib..I am sorry." Farah said with glossy eyes.

Shahzaib clenched his jaw, breathing sharply. He wanted to say many things that will broke her apart but he remembers his promise that he gave to shahnoor.

~Flashback~

"Why aren't you accepting your meher?" Shahzaib asked getting mad.

"I want something else as my meher." Shahnoor said.

"What is it?" Shahzaib asked.

"A promise." She said.

"What kind of promise?" He asked.

"That you won't harm my family including farah, after this you won't do anything that will hurt them. Will you give me this promise?" Shahnoor asked, there is a long silence on the other line than he said.

"Okay, I promise but this won't will be counted for your meher, ask something else." He said in his deep tone.

"Give me Surah Rehman and surah noor as my meher." She said, he thought than agreed.

~End of flashback~

He remembered the promise which his little wife all asked for, he can't break it now that he only thinks of her. Although he won't lie that his heartbeats increased when he saw farah infront of him but not as much as before.

"Shahzaib..what are you thinking? I know wha-"

"Baccha," shahzaib cut farah by calling Shahnoor, she look at him as he gesture her to come towards him.

Shahnoor walked towards him and hold onto the hand he extended for her. Her touch is enough for him to be relaxed.

"In this blessed month, with fasting mouth and intention of clear heart.. and.. the promise that...I made to my wife...I forgive you." Shahzaib breath out and said, not looking at her.

"Shahzaib.." Farah whispered.

"Right now I am fasting and I won't lie, my heart doesn't gives me permission to forgive you but because I don't want to hurt my companion by breaking my promise. I forgive you.." Shahzaib said, looking at shahnoor.