Chapter 58

Hidden from you..

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

Departing from the love of the whole world,
My love..
I have kept myself for you..

_________________________________________________

Third person's POV :-

Her eyes shivered at the sight of him, looking at her with intense emotion in them.

'Of course everyone knows him, he is the mafia of lahab gang.' Words of Abie rang in shahnoor's ear as she look at Abu Daud with blurry vision.

'He has a underground business of human trafficking, he sold many of the innocent girls which we heard in news of missing. God~ when he came this morning and told me his name, I couldn't get more scared than ever.'

Shahnoor closed her eyes at the reminders of the true personality of this man before her and it did scare her a little knowing who he is now.

"Noor.." Abu Daud breathout her name, making her more angry.

"Go..away." she said, gritting her teeths with hatred full eye contact.

Abu Daud's brows arched in confusion, looking at the bitter emotion in her eyes for him. What happened? Abu daud thought.

"Noor, what happened?" He asked her.

"Don't touch me!" Shahnoor whisper yelled while jerking his hands away from her.

"Are you upset with me? Did I do something wrong?" Abu Daud asked, with his heart all being restless at the moment.

"Wrong? You did? No! No! Ghazi sahab, how can you do something wrong? Everything you did is perfect and is going absolutely fine as it is but the thing is lies doesn't lasts for long." Shahnoor said with red teary eyes, broken words with a hint of sarcastic tone.

"Noor..what are you talking about?" Abu Daud asked, gulping the lump form in his throat.

"I am talking about your lies! Lies which you are keeping me in until now!" Shahnoor looked at him with fiery eyes.

"Who..who told you?" He asked, fisting his hands either side.

"Does it matter? You were about to marry me with all those lies and...who knows what your intentions were after all you are a mafia of human trafficking." Her voice sounded disgusted, as if she find him disgusting and is about to walk away but he hold her hand.

"Noor, even a murderer got a chance to clear the accusations.. won't you give me one?" He asked with broken tone, new set of tears made his sight blurry.

"Even if you have clear the accusations, still you won't be able find a place in my heart." Shahnoor said with an angry look.

"Noor.. please.. I.. I have..loved.."

"Baccha?!" Shahnoor's heart leaved its place after hearing Shahzaib's voice calling her.

She look through the corner of the pillar to find him walking towards the place where they were standing. She got scared at the situation.

'Ya Allah, what if he finds us here like this?' she thought and quickly glanced at shahzaib. Her eyes shriveled and lips trembled.

Her heart is about to explode with the negative thoughts coming in her mind. Just a mere amount of distance left between.

"Baccha! Where are you?" Shahzaib again called her.

'Ya Allah, please help.' She prayed in her heart.