Chapter 64 - part 2

How it started?

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

Letting your hair fall down,
casting down your eyelashes,
Where have you learned to do such magic?
You know how to speak in such flattering words..
Go on, move away, stop this torture...
_________________________________________________

Shahzaib's POV :-

She is becoming the magical spell on me, I wanted to stay away from yet I can't seem to be myself to do such a torture on my soul. The way her hooded eyes gazing in mine is far beyond any definition of love. I wanted her to express the words her eyes are speaking of but she is hesitating and I can see that. She is afraid but I am not sure of what. Should I proceed further or just move away?

My hands can't seem to control in this very moment when she is ready to submit her being. Slowly and cautiously my hands traced her skin underneath, sounds of pleasure escaping through her lips as if they were waiting for this moment.

"May I?" I asked, she now is becoming more beautiful than ever.

"Hm...hmm.." that's all her reply is, I know she is becoming shy.

I level down my face near her ear, she took a deep breath.

"Words meri jaan (My darling) words.." I said in a husky tone and look at her face.

She looked at me with a face of crimson colour and gulping with a expression of fear. A growling sound left from my chest, vision darken. Desires ignited with the sensation of her innocent expressions.

~9 days later~

Shahnoor's POV :-

It's been days since we have a clear talk with each other. I wanted his attention but he seems to ignore me whenever I try to approach him. That night driven us crazy but when he asked me for my words I wasn't able to gain all that courage, may be I am not ready yet or I am becoming afraid of Allah knows what? Taking my silence as a rejection he disappointedly stepped away from me, I was sad back than and now as well. I shouldn't had done that.

"Ma'am, Is everything okay?" Yolanda asked.

"Hmm.." I look at her, she look at me with concern.

I smile lightly with a nod.

"Don't worry, I am all okay." I said than started plating the dining table.

"Shahno!" Firoz bhai came.

"Yes?" I asked, looking at him.

"Mehndi artist is here along with the beauticians, Rania is getting pampered for tomorrow after dinner you should also get all that ready." Firoz bhai said, busy looking at his phone.

"But bhai I don't need all that and about mehndi, I will be okay with it." I said, sitting on a chair.

"Oh no shahno~ you can't say no to this. Its bhai's order, he wants his wife to look all royal. After all you are "The Shahzaib Ahmed mirza's Wife"." Firoz bhai said, marking those last words with knowing look.

"Hmm..okay~ but first let's have dinner." I said, standing up.

"Okay, but let me make a call first." He said, already putting the phone near his ear.
. . . . . . . . . . . .

"Its done ma'am." The mehndi artist said, cracking her knuckles with a yawn.

"Finally~" I said, falling on my back on the bed.