Chapter 1

Goodbye.

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.
__________________________________________________

Shahnoor's POV :-

My heart is saying that whatever is happening is wrong. But what can I do? No one will listen to me because It's their life, their family, their decision, Who am I?

"Farah, last time I am saying this please don't go, stay here with me, with us, please." I pleaded her because she is my sister, my bestie, I can't let her go that easily.

"No shahno, I can't live here anymore, life here became hell besides I need some refreshment. I know everything will become as I planned, I trust Allah." She said with a smile on her face.

But I was crying like a baby, who don't want her mother to go far from her.

I, Shahnoor khan daughter of Sharif khan and Rukhsar khan. I am 17 year old, currently studying in 12th standard. I have one sibling Abdullah khan my younger brother. We live in as a nuclear family while our grandma lives in village, my grandpa died when I was 8 or something. His death bring us lot of meseries because he was our family's backbone. we use to love him a lot, I miss him so much today because today our family is being apart. If baaji (grandpa) would be here he wouldn't let this happen.

Anyways, In our family my father is the second son First comes my zubair uncle. We have two houses in Ireland, we live as a neighbours. We were happy in our own small world until our family faced this problem of crises, we weren't that kind of family who can do anything for each other but we were happy. And because of loans and financial problem zuber uncle and his wife rehmat aunty decided to shift back to Jaipur that is in India where we used to live before and belong to, Now we live in Dublin, Ireland.Ofcourse they decided to take their children with them, but farah would be gone too and I don't want that because I will be alone if she would be gone.

I tried to convince her but she didn't even try to understand and was Already to go.

I said to her to have sabr (patience) because Allah love those who have sabr on his given problem because it is said in Quran,

وَاصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ فَإِنَّكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا

'And be patient, for the decision of your lord, for indeed, you are in our eyes. ' [quran:52:48]

But stubborn she didn't understood any of my word. At last when they were going out of the house, for the first time I saw tears in hers eyes and I burst out, crying loudly like there is no tomorrow. She hugged me like an older sister should, I will miss our jokes, craziness, fights, and fun, I will miss her.

"Don't cry stupid, I'll be back in vacations." She said with promising eyes.

I looked at her. "You promise na?" I asked like a baby.

"I promise."

Uncle and aunty already took, all the luggages out, They weren't talking nicely with us, May be because of all the misunderstandings but I don't know who to believe on. Neither my father nor my uncle were telling us what happened with them.

Uncle called farah from outside as they were already settled in the taxi.And at last she leaved me there standing all 'Alone'.

I saw her as she settled in the taxi and than the taxi started and soon disappeared from my sight.

I will miss you sis.

Goodbye!

Farah's POV :-

I must say leaving your own house isn't easy at all. I tried to not to cry but at last moment my heart and eyes ditched me. I cried hugging my little sister shano. She and I were crazy besties. We don't need anyone else. We have planned our life together,our career. But it seems like Allah has planned something else for us. When my and shano's father faced this financial problem, My mother decided that we should shift back to Jaipur,India. We are not rich but not poor as well, We are in middle yet Alhamdulillah we had everything.

But whatever happens, it happens for the good. And I don't mind shifting to Jaipur as I like travelling.

'ya allah' I whispered sighing.

My phone started ringing, I look at the caller ID and smile.

"Shano,"I said.

"Assalamu alaikum" She said in low voice. I know she's crying, stupid girl.

"Walaikum assalm, you are crying stupid?" I asked.

"No, I-I am nnot cr-crying and a-am not stu-stupid. Its j-just th-that the house lo-looks em-pty without you all." She said between her hiccups.

I giggled, She is cute sometimes.

"Areeeyy..I am not dead stupid, why are you crying like this is my funeral day?"I asked with a wide smile.

"You will come na?"She asked.

'I don't know'. That's what I thought because life never has been like we planned it, everything changes. I am little afraid that I won't be able to keep my promise.

"Farah, you listening?"She asked.

"Hmmm," That's all my reply is.

"Farah appi(sis), don't bother yourself by her words, she's stupid you know na!" I heard abdullah saying this behind shahnoor. He always tease her like this, well our both brothers are like this.

"Shut up, monkey I am talking na, why are you putting your nose between?" I heard shahnoor shouting on abdullah.

"Farah don't listen to him, I will break his nose plus teeth next time." Shahnoor said to me which I laughed off.

"ok" I replied.

Our taxi halt at the station and baba was taking the luggages out.

"Shano, I'll call you later we have arrived here, Okay?" I said.

"Okay, take care and call me everyday and don't forget me even if we can't talk and also tell me if you see someone handsome over there." She said whispering the last part and we both laughed. we bid our goodbyes.

I turned around and saw the Ireland one last time. Tears made their way on my cheeks.

'Don't go farah stay here with me with Us, please.' Shahnoor's word suddenly ranged in my ears.

I don't know why I feel something wrong is about to happen soon but Allah, I trust you. I lifted my eyes towards the heaven and prayed,

'Ya Allah I trust you please help us to go through this hard time, I trust you ya rab.'

"Ameen" I whispered.

And walked inside the station to start a new journey.

Third person's POV :-

Farah and Shahnoor prayed for their family and prepared their selves for the best and the worst that life will show them.

Little did they don't know that a storm was about to come which will tear them apart, their family, relation, friendship, love.

To be continued...