Chapter 65

A love so sad

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

Killing this side is yours,
killing every way,
We are not crazy,
crazy night comes,
Love doesn't happen, love tests..
From Someone's eyes, someone's words, someone's desire, someone's habit..
_________________________________________________

Third person's POV :-

"Is he alright?" Shahzaib asked Dr. Moin.

"Yeah, he is stable now. We have to keep him under observation for the night than only we can discharge him." Dr. Moin explained, shahzaib nodded and Dr. Moin took his leave.

"Bhai, here's the medicine. How's uncle?" Firoz asked in shaky voice.

Shahzaib knew his little brother has shaken from inside, he got afraid by the sight infront of him. Shahzaib pulled him into brotherly hug, patting his back.

"Don't worry bacche (kid), he will be alright." Shahzaib said, stroking firoz's head with his left hand. He knew firoz is still young boy to handle out such situations, doesn't matter how much strong he shows himself as third in command.

"I thought *takes deep breath* he left us." Firoz said as a lone tear escape through his big doe eyes.

"He is strong man firoz, inshallah nothing will happen." Shahzaib said, breaking the hug and holding on firoz's shoulders.

"Bacche..he is alright, don't you worry." Shahzaib tried to reassure him.

"I.. don't want to be alone bhai." Firoz said, fresh tears started flowing down.

"We are here for you, why did you thought of something like this? I am never leaving you alone. You are my chota bhai (younger brother), how can you leave you meri jaan (my life)." Shahzaib said, concerning over the young male's messed form.
. . . . . . . .

"Aunty please, get your self together. Uncle will be alright." Shahnoor said, giving Mrs. Jamila a glass of water.

Mrs. Jamila slightly pushed it, shaking her head in negative as tears won't stop coming out from her red eyes.

"How can I Shahnoor? Didn't you see raees sahab's body on the floor *break downs again* so lifeless...* Mrs. Jamila cried out.

Shahnoor quickly hugged her, she too can't stop her tears now. Remembering the moments that happened just hours ago. When her and Shahzaib's intimate moment got broked by the loud banging on their door. Shahzaib quickly walked towards it and opened it, saw Mrs. Jamila in messed up state. On asking what happened? Mrs. Jamila said that Mr. Raees fainted in their room. Soon everyone went into Mr. Raees's room, they tried to wake him up but he wasn't responding. His body was covered in sweat and breathing almost stopped, the two males took him to the hospital not allowing the ladies to come with them because of late night.

"Firoz bhai.." Shahnoor whispered, looking at the languid form of Firoz.

Hearing firoz's name Mrs. Jamila look towards him and quickly walked up to him.

"Firoz..firoz.. how's your uncle?" Mrs. Jamila asked, sobbing.

"He is..he..had went through a heart attack." Firoz said, with dull eyes and dry mouth.

"Ya Allah.." Mrs. Jamila backed away, Shahnoor and firoz quickly hold her on place.

"Aunty please, don't worry he will be alright." Firoz said.

"How can he?? He was so..happy for our daughter." Mrs. Jamila said as firoz and Shahnoor helped her sitting on the sofa.

"Dr. Moin said uncle went for a check up last week, and he wasn't well since than." Firoz said.