Chapter 28 - Part 3

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

If I lose, will you win?
If you win, than here I lost!

_______________________________________

Zaveriya's POV :-

Days are passing by very fast, I am getting closer to khalil. We even went on dinner, I lied to Ahmed that I am going on dinner with my friend morana. I felt guilty but I wanted to go out and live just once for myself.

We went in Patrick guilbad restaurant which is one of the ireland's biggest and expensive restaurant. It was so beautiful and luxurious that the half an hour of my visit in that restaurant was spent in adoring its beauty. And Wallah! The food was mouth watering and so expensive yet Khalil said that I can order whatever I desire for. I was so happy. That was just like how described my dream.

I don't know why but he makes me happy, fulfills my wishes and always ask if I need any help.

I am in my room right now, looking at the diamond ring khalil gifted on the dinner. On asking why he is gifting me such expensive thing, he said it is a present for our new friendship. I was stunned by this gratitude of him.

I can't take my eyes off of this ring, Its shining sparkling tear drop designed

I can't take my eyes off of this ring, Its shining sparkling tear drop designed. I was adoring the ring when the door rang. I quickly hide the ring under the pillow and went to open the door. Ahmed came inside, looking extremely exhausted.

"Assalamu alaikum." He said.

"Walaikum assalam." I replied.

"I am going to get fresh, please serve the food Zaveriya. I am really hungry."He said in a tired tone.

OH MY GOD! I haven't cook anything yet, I was talking to khalil and didn't notice when the time passed so quickly.

"B-but I-I haven't cook anything yet" I said nervously before he can enter in the room.

"What?!" He asked and look towards the clock.

"Its 11:45 Zaveriya, why haven't you cook anything?"He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I-I wasn't ffeeling okay. " I lied.

"What? Why didn't you called me? Let's go to doctor now."He said in a breath, I know he is so over protective for me yet I lie to him Everytime.

'I am sorry, ahmed.' I apologize only in thoughts.

"Let's go Zaveriya!" He said again holding my hand.

"No-No, I took painkiller already and rested well. Now I am fine. Don't worry too much ahmed." and another lie from me.

"Okay than... I'll bring something to eat from the restaurant."He said and I nodded.
. . . . . . . . .