Chapter 68

The distance of loved ones

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

When a man is afflicted with all the troubles,
Becomes a scholar of the weak,
Then his parents, brothers, sisters and close relatives all abundant him..
At that time only his wife supports him, whom he was cruel with for a long time..
_________________________________________________

Shahnoor's POV :-

"When will you be here? Farah is waiting for you since morning." Ammi said, on call.

"Ammi, I'll be there in 10 minutes." I said, wearing my sandals and taking my bag.

"Okay, jaldi karo (Hurry up)" Ammi said and hung up.

I quickly walk out of the room, not before peeping out for him. I don't know what to do after what happened last night, Oh! Allah~ Even the thought of it makes me cringe in some way. What happened to me last night? I can't stop thinking about it. Its something which is not my style, I mean I have never done that and never thought of it.

"Uff~ Stop thinking about it shahno." I mumbled, walking towards the elevator.

Shaking my head, I prayed to Allah that I won't have to confront him today. I am so embarassed but he doesn't seem to even react about it, like it was nothing. In the morning he casually woke up and prayed namaz than had his breakfast and that too in the room and guess what I am doing all the time? Yes! Sleeping with crazy heart of mine, hiding my tomato face under the huge duvet. But he noticed and before leaving for his "urgent work" he tapped on the duvet and said "Do you plan on hiding whole day in here?" Oh mere Allah! (Oh My Allah!) I was so frustrated and my body isn't helping either. Thanks to Allah soon he left telling me that, he will come late so I don't have to wait for him on dinner.

"Aren't you going in?" I startled because of the voice and turn around to find it is Firoz bhai, Sighing in relief I nodded and went into the elevator soon firoz bhai came in too.

"So, what is it that makes you restless?" Firoz bhai asked.

"Nothing..." I said, in low voice.

"There is.. something. Tell me shahno, you know you can say it." He said with a light assuring smile.

'I can't tell you firoz bhai, I too don't know what am I going through.'

"Shahno?" I looked up at his good height, shaking my head in negative.

"I am really okay bhai, If there's something I will probably tell you. You are my bestest friend here." I said, feeling happy to have such a great friend.

"Okay, take care of yourself and where are you going?" He asked.

"To my parents' house." I said, the elevator open and we walked out towards the main gate.

"I would have drop you there but I am going to opposite direction, shahzaib bhai called me for some urgent matter." Firoz bhai said with a sorry face.

"Its okay, I am going with Mr. Bodyguard. So no worries." I said, looking towards Mr. Bodyguard waiting for me near the navy blue prado.

"Okay, will meet at the dinner. Allah Hafiz." Firoz bhai said, patting my head as if I am a kid. That's something new to our relationship.

Before I could say anything, he walked away in the direction of his favourite red porsche car. Not lying but everyone in the red Devils have their own styles which makes them attractive but the thought of their work makes it hard for others to come closer to them. Even at college I had to face the criticisms of being a member of Red devils family and that too Shahzaib Ahmed mirza's wife. All my classmates keeps a great distance from me except my girl group who knows everything from the start. Although it is different that they do not wish to meet or come closer to our house.