Chapter 8

Brother-in-law.

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.
_____________________________________________________

Shahnoor's POV:-

I reached home in his car, He didn't came but send one of his men to drop me safely at my house.

I got out of the car and looked towards the porch of my house.My mom was standing there with some shopping bags in her hand.I walked towards the area of my house slowly, I don't have any energy left inside me.I than realized that my bag ang niqab was still in college.

'Ya Allah, What do I do? what will I say to ammi when she will ask me?' I thought.

Ammi already get inside of the house, I than go near the door and opened it slowly and started walking silently while tip-toeing towards my room.Ammi was in kitchen as I can hear sound of utensils.I reached in my room and closed the door slowly without making any noice.Than I immediately took out my phone which was thankfully in my posket instead of my bag.I called Iram.

Ring!Ring!

She picked up at second ring.

"Hello shahno, are you fine?wwhere are you right now?You are okay naa? tell me where are you?"Iram asked in one breath.

"Don't worry iram, I am okay and right now I am at my home." I said to her.

"Allah ka shukr hai.(Thanks to Allah)." She said.

"Iram, I dont want my ammi know about what happened today, so please don't tell your parents either." I said.

"Why shahno?we should say this top our parents they could help us." She said

"No, they cant help us instead they will be in trouble as well."

"But shahno?"

"No buts, Promise me no one will say anything."

After a while she agreed.

"Iram listen my niqab, bag and other stuffs were still in college please take it you.I'll take it tomorrow from you." I SAID.

"Okay, take care shahno."

"Yeah' Allah Hafiz."

--------------------------------------------

Shahzaib's POV:-

"WHAT THE HELL AKIB?" I shouted at him. He was standing in front of me hanging his head low. He should be ashamed.

"I ordered you not to hurt her than why the hell you hurt her,huh?" I asked while gritting my teeth.

"She wasn't corporating with me, I loss my temper and grip her face just to make her little sacred." He said.

"Little scare, I saw the bruise formed on her cheeks.are you blind?" I was getting frustrated.

"Sorry bhai, I regret what I have done and I'll apologize to her." Akib said to me, guilt was laced in his voice.

"Don't go near her, do you get it?" I ordered.

His head shot up, his eyes were looking at me with disbelieve.

"Do you get it?" I said again glaring at him.

he nodded and I dismiss him.I want to relax because next few days were going to be hectic.

------------------------------

~AFTER 6 DAYS~

Shahnoor's POV:-

I was in canteen when Ammi called me.She said she had a news for me, I asked what it was but she said she will tell me once I reach home.

Its been 6 days after that incident happened with me.Althoough, I have never seen anyone after that day But I feel like someone was watching me.So I always go home with my friends.Ammi asked me about my awkward behaviour but I made excuse of studies.

I took half day leave from college as I cant wait to know what's the news.I walked towards home after bidding goodbyes with my friends.I recited Ayatul-Kursi 3 times.

I reached home after 45 mints by bus.

"Assalamu alaikum." I greeted everyone.

"Walaikum asslam" Everyone replied in unison.

They all were looking surprised, sad, worried, I dont know but the atmosphere of my house was awkward, very awkward.

"What is it?" I asked Ammi while removing my niqab and put it on sofa.

"Ammi please give me water." I said to her and she nodded and brought me a glass of water.

I was about to drink when Abdullah said,

"you know shahnoor, farah got engaged."

I choked on the water hardly.Ammi came beside me and patted my back.

"Are you stupid?"Ammi said glaring at abdullah.\

"Sorry ammi,it's just that you know I cant still digest this whole thing."Abdullah said laughingly.

I was super tensed.Frah didnt called me once, she never hide anything from me.She forget me already!WAIT! But first of all who is the groom?Is he handsome?Where is he from? what is his name? and most of all is he a right person who follow islam perfectly?

I have so many questions.

"Who is the groom?" I asked looking at ammi.

"Well, your dadi(grandma) called to inform us, I didn't ask much and also your dadi said that the wedding is in november."Ammi said.

"WHAT?!" I was beyond shocked.What are they doing?Are they even serious? First this engagement and now wedding.

Like 'WEDDING'

WAIT,

"Ammi, do farah like the boy? oh my allah! are they forcing her to get married? i'll call her and ask her."

"No,shahno don't do anything like this, If you ask such question than they will think that we are not happy for them." Ammi said.

"I can't believe zuber would do such a thing."Baba said looking angry.

Baba doesn't like to talk about our marriage and all.

I went to my room and changed into salwar and kurta.I took a nap for a while.

I woke at 2:30pm and offered my zuhr salah and I felt like reading quran.I had quran with its translation, there was a beautiful line was written in it,

وَخَلَقْنَٰكُمْ أَزْوَٰجًا

And We created you in pairs(8)' [quran:- 78:8]

After reading this beautiful line i prayed for my sister's happiness,

"Ya Allah, You are the best, I cant doubt your plan as you are the planner of all.You will do whatever is best for us and you will take the things that are not written for us.Ya mere malik (oh my lord) grant my sister a husband who will increase her imaan and will make both of them strive for jannah.Ya Allah, creat a bond of love between them for your sake.Ya mere Badshaho ke badshah (KING of kings) grant my sister a husband who will love, respect, adore and most importantly be loyal to her."

"Ameen."I whispered at the end.

After that I took a glass of juice from kitchen and set on sofa and started thinking of my sister and her soon to be husband.

I am really excited to meet my brother-in-law.

To be continue...