chapter 60

Twist of the destiny..

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

My beloved is slightly cruel,
After giving me pain, she will smile..
But still my heart is so proud of such a lover,
If you love someone than express it or else it might get late for that.
_________________________________________________

Shahnoor's POV:-

"We are here bhabhi (Sister-in-law)." My heart jumped when the driver called me that.

"Wh-why are you calling me that?" I asked looking at him with flustered face.

"Bhai told us to call you that." He said, not even glancing at me.

This is something I have now noticed that from last two days each and every man keep their gaze down when I am around, even Mr. Bodyguard doesn't look at me nor he talk to me like before. Although they take good care of me but when I came here at first this isn't something that happened. What changed? Maybe my relation with the man they work for. Do they also kept their gaze down when farah was here?

"Umm..Can I ask you something?" I asked with slight nervousness.

"Sure bhabhi." He said, again making my heart jump.

"What..else did he told you all to do around me?" I asked with suspicious feelings.

"He told us..not to talk informally with you or only talk when it is urgent, we should keep our gaze down when you are around, always walk 10 steps behind you, always take you wherever you want unless his permission and some things like that." He said, I awe in such possessive act of his.

This is kind of really embarrassing, not bad but still.

"Umm..bhabhi?" The driver called me, I hummed.

"Can you please not tell him that I told you this? I mean he will get angry." The driver said with nervous tone.

"Oh don't worry, I didn't hear anything." I acted cool.

"Thank you bhabhi." The driver said and open the car door for me.

I thanked him and walked in the mansion. While walking through the hall, I saw him near the huge window with firoz bhai. They had some file with them as they were talking. I haven't talked with him after coming back from my parents home, ofcourse how can I when he was so harsh that day? Although he didn't missed any chance to talk to me but I am stubborn enough, I won't put my guards down.

"Good his attention wasn't on me, I must leave before he sees me." I mumbled looking at him but to my bad his gaze fall on me.

My heart beats become faster as his bright blue orbs chained my feet to the ground. I clutched on the extra notes in my hands and my eyes didn't leave the eye contact. Alhamdulillah he can't see my tomato red face because of the veil or else he would have laughed on me. But talking about laughing, I haven't seen him even smiling properly after this incident of farah. Sighing in this thought I blinked but almost got startled when he said something to firoz bhai than patted his shoulder and started walking towards me but before he could reach me, I rushed towards the elevator and pressed the button.